• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NeronZ mapping thread :D

N e r o n Z

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey Otland :p Welcome on my mapping thread! I will post some picture of my mapping and from other projects where I map atm :p I will try to post much picture as possible :p Also lets start with the first picture! :D

- 1. A part of my city. -
Fq1dQ31.png

2. Temple of my city :p - ( Yes its simple mapped but at end it looks good in my opinion xD I love the temple )

Last edited:
some windows would let more light into the houses, making the electricity bill less expensive~

Hey Otland :p Welcome on my mapping thread! I will post some picture of my mapping and from other projects where I map atm :p I will try to post much picture as possible :p Also lets start with the first picture! :D

- 1. A part of my city. -
Fq1dQ31.png

2. Temple of my city :p - ( Yes its simple mapped but at end it looks good in my opinion xD I love the temple )
Great part of the city, nice details and abit mysterious, I like it.

Back