• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no problems if he blockd classicbotters its knowable its 2 Changes of packages, but the others, he'd have to make a year of insight which he did not since his servers are click&run and then he pay guys like Cykotitan and those other OTland scripters to make his shizz goin.
You can make videos now on his server realtibia.org there is same client as demonia will be

No offense GM but your current exp rates sucks so much...
Just think about it for a second. I proove you what I mean.

Server Rates:
  • From Level 1 to Level 7 - x30
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x90
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x70
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x50
  • From Level 71 to Level 100 - x25 <------ After this. After reaching 100 level next level you'll get will be 150% harder than previous 30 levels.
  • From Level 101 to Level 120 - x10
  • From Level 121 to Level 130 - 5x <------ Another weird barrier.
  • From Level 131 to Level 150 - x3
  • Loot Rate: 6x
  • Skill Rate: 25x
  • Magic Rate: 17x
I know this is high rate but with 6x loot rate you can't make magic rate 17x. I'll explain you why. After less than 2 days 10 highest mages who'll reach 100-110 level will have 80 magic level. Which automatically wreck not only server population but devastate entire pvp itself. You have to lower skill rate and magic rate. It's really not necessary to be that high when you can get 100 level in a matter of hours. ESPECIALLY THAT DAMAGE RATES ON YOUR OT ARE VERY HIGH.

Also there are few changes that in my opinion would make this server really cool but probably you'll ignore it. But I still have to write them.

-You have to raise knight exori cost. 150 mana it's just too little. I am talking it from experience. On 160EK i was able to spam 5x exori without manaing.
-Same story with powerbolt spell.
-You can also lower paralyse rune mana requriements by 10-15%. This will encourage few guys to pick druid and play it instead of just use it to farm uhs.
-Make entrance to POI Dragon Lords like it supposed to be. I mean door with 80 level requirement.

Here you have my suggestion. This exp slope is very fair and gradual not jerky like your design. Magic and skill rate is also lowered (who even cares about skills on ot?)

Server Rates:

From Level 01 to Level 10 - x41
From Level 11 to Level 20 - x37
From Level 21 to Level 30 - x33
From Level 31 to Level 40 - x29
From Level 41 to Level 50 - x25
From Level 51 to Level 60 - x21
From Level 61 to Level 70 - x17
From Level 71 to Level 80 - x13
From Level 81 to Level 90 - x9
From Level 91 to Level 100 - x7

After Level 100 to Level 110 - x5
After Level 110 - x3

Loot Rate: 6x
Skill Rate: 19x
Magic Rate: 11x

So you are actually backing up that you have 100% protection against botts with that argument? If you were a guy with experience and knowledge in this world and not just some skid which got daddys wallet to payoff his first advertisements then to play around with your own servers which lasts for a week for you to pay your burgers you'd never say that. Also please tell me, so people would not be able to use blackd,ng,elf,classicbotter? I can give you a video where I start all 4 of these bots on your client at your starting day.

If CIP or big buddies like Dennis and Iryont cant block away bots then you definetly cant,

Flameria

Take a look at the thread title again and then proof me that any of your listed bots are working. I will give you a instant payment if any single of them will work on realtibia.org

Learn read befor you post anything.

It's no problems if he blockd classicbotters its knowable its 2 Changes of packages, but the others, he'd have to make a year of insight which he did not since his servers are click&run and then he pay guys like Cykotitan and those other OTland scripters to make his shizz goin.

I am wondering how you know about Cykotitan? He is inactive since almost 2 years, why do you think I would work with him? - Shall I tell the people who is Cykotitan on otland NOW? I remember back in days when he gave me a code, he told me who is he on OTland, using a "undercover" account. Oh by the way the script was a exploit, so Cykotitan is a shame now.

Last edited:
Take a look at the thread title again and then proof me that any of your listed bots are working. I will give you a instant payment if any single of them will work on realtibia.org

Learn read befor you post anything.

I am wondering how you know about Cykotitan? He is inactive since almost 2 years, why do you think I would work with him? - Shall I tell the people who is Cykotitan on otland NOW? I remember back in days when he gave me a code, he told me who is he on OTland, using a "undercover" account. Oh by the way the script was a exploit, so Cykotitan is a shame now.
Will we get any of our donation points back from the last 4x ots?
heuheuheuh

Will we get any of our donation points back from the last 4x ots?
heuheuheuh

a server is like a carnival ticket. You pay 30$ for a day's visit, not 30$ one time payment then you have free rides for the rest of the year.:D

3 hours :)
If you would like to use Elfbot, you can read on their forum that its not possible anymore.

Last edited:
"Automatical deletion for botters..."

Im in! Hope it works.

:)

What about blank runes?
It will be a spell or just npc?
Im lazy :D

How to make hotkeys in this client?

Show me tutorial how to make hotkeys in this , because can't open hotkeys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back