• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE |Real Map + Port Hope|Anti-Bot Client|Start: Friday 1st, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
demonia.png

Server starting on 01th April 18.00 CET
Server informations:
http://demonia.org
Client: Modified Tibia Client!

Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • PvP with Skull System
  • Always listen to our community
  • Loot message [optional]
  • Task System disabled
  • Amulet of loss cost 50k and can be bought by Eremo
  • 10k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • Party Share Experience (15% bonus experience)
  • No Protection Zones on Boats, Runes from NPC (1x charged)
  • All 7.4 features!
  • Blessing System
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game (Soft boots can be obtained there)
  • Runes can be bought by NPC! (1x). If you conjure them they are double charged.
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Automatical deletion for botters

Server Rates:
  • From Level 1 to Level 7 - x30
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x70
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x50
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x30
  • From Level 71 to Level 100 - x15
  • From Level 101 to Level 120 - x10
  • From Level 121 to Level 130 - 5x
  • From Level 131 to Level 150 - x3
  • After Level 150 - 2x
  • Loot Rate: 6x
  • Skill Rate: 25x
  • Magic Rate: 17x
Frag System:
4 frags for Red Skull
8 frags for a Banishment of 36 hours
6 hours to lose 1 frag - Your redskull will be gone when you have 0 frags again.

Map Informations:
Full Real Tibia Map 7.4 + Port Hope

Regeneration Rates:
Sorcerer/Druid: 6 seconds / 14 health points - 4 seconds / 14 mana points
Paladin: 5 seconds / 14 health points - 5 seconds / 14 mana points
Knight: 4 seconds / 14 health points - 6 seconds / 14 mana points
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid: 5 seconds / 14 health points - 3 seconds / 14 mana points
Royal Paladin: 4 seconds / 14 health points - 4 seconds / 14 mana points
Elite Knight: 3 seconds / 14 health points - 5 seconds / 14 mana points

Screenshots:
eremo.jpg

desertquest.jpg

conjurerunes.jpg

sharedexp.jpg

Last edited:
make a proper advertisement on otservlist and lower exp rate. Its not highrate its orshabaal ot.

• After Level 150 - 2x

just tell me what the fuck is this exp rate, on 3 bp gfb u gonna make lvl 100 then on another 5 lvl 120, after that u need 30 bp sd to lvl up? seriously nowadays people have brain cancers or what happend

every ots which is starting this year is that bad setup exp stage that it dying on paper before start

Looking forward to this. I've been waiting for a real highrate.
  • After Level 150 - 2x
just tell me what the fuck is this exp rate, on 3 bp gfb u gonna make lvl 100 then on another 5 lvl 120, after that u need 30 bp sd to lvl up? seriously nowadays people have brain cancers or what happend

every ots which is starting this year is that bad setup exp stage that it dying on paper before start
Then don't play. It says HIGHRATE in caps you know! Plenty of low-midrate OTs out there. There are no highrates soo..

EDIT: Join this server guys, I've missed these instant action servers were you don't have to grind for days. Not all of us have the time for that!

EDIT2: The account creation page is bugged, at least the accountname validator. Says its invalid even if it isin't and it still works to create the acc :p Not a big deal doe.

What are you talking about. A real highrate server?? Let it be highrate till lvl 80. But then it should be way harder to lvl up. Make high loot rate so people wont complain about cash. But for fuck sake, guys this is tibia 7.4 best fights are between lvl 60-100.

Nice date, if he fails to launch he can always say "it was just a prank bros" xd
Anyway is it going to be otclient you mentioned before or standard client? If standard then why?

Nice date, if he fails to launch he can always say "it was just a prank bros" xd
Anyway is it going to be otclient you mentioned before or standard client? If standard then why?

Its going to be normal client because OTClient is not that good programmed yet.

Looking forward to this. I've been waiting for a real highrate.

Then don't play. It says HIGHRATE in caps you know! Plenty of low-midrate OTs out there. There are no highrates soo..

EDIT: Join this server guys, I've missed these instant action servers were you don't have to grind for days. Not all of us have the time for that!

EDIT2: The account creation page is bugged, at least the accountname validator. Says its invalid even if it isin't and it still works to create the acc :p Not a big deal doe.

i WILL NOT PLAY, obviously, expstage is good for people like zunri who have 80 lvls (1h of playing) and skullbashing all

Elora(Eloth)

After 1 day adde was 130 lvl on exp 10x?

1-2 Weeks and this server is down again like elora now :)

Anyway good luck

Elora(Eloth)

Anyway good luck

Highrate servers arent suppose to be longterm.

Elora(Eloth)

Anyway good luck

First of all with such rates, server will die in max 4 days, In my opinion it wont even success without any advertisement beyond this forum. Also everyone knows demonia is filled with botters ,this edition wont be different.

stop talk about botters .fuck them . dont make this worthless shit feels somebody even notice they're exist.

this is just dramatic, everyone wastes their time on h-rate ots while they could play servers like medivia or realots but no they are nobs which cannot rpg which would mean by two months u would have wars which probablly would feel u emotional if you would loose, but welp we all got these newcommers aka botters on oldschool ots which wanna get a "name".

this is just dramatic, everyone wastes their time on h-rate ots while they could play servers like medivia or realots but no they are nobs which cannot rpg which would mean by two months u would have wars which probablly would feel u emotional if you would loose, but welp we all got these newcommers aka botters on oldschool ots which wanna get a "name".

You might won't believe that but there is a few players that don't wanna spend time on a low-rate just for pking or waring around.
I personally like to just login, exp some and then start waring against few players. Thats what this server is suppose to be for.
I don't want players to start a fucking lowrate and spend 3 weeks of pging and exping just for a character that is going to be banned anyway.

Believe it or not, not everybody is a RPG player. There is also some players that enjoy war servers and also highrate servers.
And please dont reply to that post, I won't answer any posts related to this topic. It's endless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back