• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE |Real Map + Port Hope|Anti-Bot Client|Start: Friday 1st, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might won't believe that but there is a few players that don't wanna spend time on a low-rate just for pking or waring around.
I personally like to just login, exp some and then start waring against few players. Thats what this server is suppose to be for.
I don't want players to start a fucking lowrate and spend 3 weeks of pging and exping just for a character that is going to be banned anyway.

Believe it or not, not everybody is a RPG player. There is also some players that enjoy war servers and also highrate servers.
And please dont reply to that post, I won't answer any posts related to this topic. It's endless anyway.

You say in this post you want login and play on ots.

Then i think you use game master for give items sms you and your friends.
It's no good ots for normal players , because sms shop shit + boters because all ots have bots and if no have active game masters full boters serwer.

Where it's sense if boters make on mc many runes on cash from sms shop and make fast best lvls mages and ue spam this people who no buy money in sms shop?

Listen if people use sms shop can lvling very fast , more fast to normal players , because normal players cant make good money on low lvls.

I can play if you make more faster exp on low and medium exp stages , because on more lvls normal players can make more cash.

Make more faster exp , but more slow speed boost on high lvls + make more mana for use ue.

I suggest exp stages:
From Level 1 to Level 7 - x30
From 8 to Level Level 30 - x180
From Level 31 to Level 50 - x 120
From Level 51 to Level 70 - x80
From Level 71 to Level 100 - x60
From Level 101 to Level 120 - x20
From Level 121 to Level 130 - 7x
From this Level Level 131 150 - x4
After Level 150 - 2x

Then more players can join if they see can make good lvls to fight and making money on good monsters very fast.

You say in this post you want login and play on ots.

Then i think you use game master for give items sms you and your friends.

... Dafuq? xD
I have never heard about any corruption on my server. You also will never find anyone that says so apart of few polaks that get mad because I do not favor them. :)[/QUOTE]

demonia is not corrupted i can say it.

Last edited:
If you play on ots , you no pay for items in sms shop because it's your and have for free it's coruption.

But it's nothing for me i know game masters other ots to many corupted giving items , lvls etc.

More problem it's boters and this sms shop.

In last post i say you if you make more faster exp on low and medium lvls , because on medium and lwo lvl's can't fast make money on strong monsters.

Who buy gold in sms shop can make fast lvl by runes make on life rings and mana fluid.

If exp rate more fast more balancing to players who no buy sms shop , because on high lvl can make more fast good money to low or medium lvls.

Some times criticism must be sharp.

No offense dude, does not behave childishly.

I think you angry for me , because no say nothing to my arguments my last post , and i say the same in this.

I want only some changes for more balance ots to this players who no buy items in sms shop.

Last edited:
you buy commercial on otservlist?

you buy commercial on otservlist?
Actually there is no savings for any expensive advertisement. All I can do is post it on forums and purchased a golden highlight on otservlist. That's all I could afford for now.
90 Euro/day is not in for now, sorry.

copy + paste ots no play here bye

... Dafuq? xD
I have never heard about any corruption on my server. You also will never find anyone that says so apart of few polaks that get mad because I do not favor them. :)
[/QUOTE]

Don't fkn insult polish players u dumb fuck. Polaks is an insult word for us i dont use any insult words for swedish or players from brazil either.

On your server there will be like 70% "POLAKS", but after this this shit will have like 0 players as always. Get fkn rekt. Bye

Don't fkn insult polish players u dumb fuck. Polaks is an insult word for us i dont use any insult words for swedish or players from brazil either.

On your server there will be like 70% "POLAKS", but after this this shit will have like 0 players as always. Get fkn rekt. Bye

Actually polaks is not an insult.
Thanks anyway and get rekt :)
Typical german nazi that is coming out of you atm :)

P.S: Nazi aint a insult also.

Actually polaks is not an insult.
Thanks anyway and get rekt :)
Typical german nazi that is coming out of you atm :)

P.S: Nazi aint a insult also.

Actually polaks is, since the proper name for people from Poland is Poles. Pola(c)k(k)s is, in some languages (Swedish for example), used as an inoffensive name for people from Poland. However, in English the word polak (or any other spelling that is close to it) is used as a racist/ethnic slur, so you're wrong when you're saying it's not an insult mate.

Of course hes wrong such a guy is starting a server and he wants players on it what a joke.

Hey guys, I'll be trying this out, if you want to play with me I'll be playing an EK called Ozkl. If you want to teamhunt hit me up.

Make a pvp enfo with skull , see u soon

Nice i was waiting for a Highrate/war server for take some fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom