• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] World of lastwar 8.0

Hmm i dont know about u Munier but mindez, yeah =)
i didnt know other gms had cap to steal the items, or push them :eek:

well i know the english Gm? that was an friend of venom.. he stole items and when i found out he was stealing them from the npc's i reported to gabbe i said to gabeb how can an lvl 30+ have an full dolden set and more then 30CC.

WHat then happend was really weard that gm came to me and said thathe "caught" me stealing them in the movement scripts and things like that so i imideatly knew he was lying since i dident stole anything.. a couple of days later i noticed he was debuggin his enemys (so the die at monsters) and to steal there loot.

But unfornatuly for him he got caught by me:eek: i he dident notice i was standing just 1 sqr in his screen looking i saw he went to his mortal character to an house, then he used mc to log on his gm, with his gm he teleported to his mortal character and he was in the wall of an house and he can steal some things, the second time i caught him was so easy i was just about to sell some eq and i saaw him standing next to an npc dropping the items to the other side so his mortal character could pick them up.. because gm dident have cap after that i ignored it since gabbe dident want to deled him so i retired

well i know the english Gm? that was an friend of venom.. he stole items and when i found out he was stealing them from the npc's i reported to gabbe i said to gabeb how can an lvl 30+ have an full dolden set and more then 30CC.

WHat then happend was really weard that gm came to me and said thathe "caught" me stealing them in the movement scripts and things like that so i imideatly knew he was lying since i dident stole anything.. a couple of days later i noticed he was debuggin his enemys (so the die at monsters) and to steal there loot.

But unfornatuly for him he got caught by me:eek: i he dident notice i was standing just 1 sqr in his screen looking i saw he went to his mortal character to an house, then he used mc to log on his gm, with his gm he teleported to his mortal character and he was in the wall of an house and he can steal some things, the second time i caught him was so easy i was just about to sell some eq and i saaw him standing next to an npc dropping the items to the other side so his mortal character could pick them up.. because gm dident have cap after that i ignored it since gabbe dident want to deled him so i retired

u mean GM Lurge aka Ains?