• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 10.94 - 10.95 BETA - Fortissimum A New Era

For some reason I can't make a second poll, i will see it later if people complain about it.
Please let us know when this poll is open.
I personally agree with addin' the new pots in game. Since the ot have a balanced loot rate / xp rate, ppl will take more time to be rich and use it.

Please let us know when this poll is open.
I personally agree with addin' the new pots in game. Since the ot have a balanced loot rate / xp rate, ppl will take more time to be rich and use it.
I will make an online poll for multiple questions later this day. I do not think its bad that people will take more time to be rich, because the new potions are only for lvl 250+ so i do not think it will affect the richness in-game.

can you fix the forum on your website? And make it so you dont have to login to view donations/forum...

Last edited:
I will make an online poll for multiple questions later this day. I do not think its bad that people will take more time to be rich, because the new potions are only for lvl 250+ so i do not think it will affect the richness in-game.
I dont think its a bad thing aswell, maybe I wasnt so clear in my last post. Just for information, besides the supreme health potion (lvl.200+), ultimate mp and ultimate sp are for lvl.130+

can you fix the forum on your website? And make it so you dont have to login to view donations/forum...
Thumbs up for this post! :)

For the forum, we will change that, the donations is just a pure page where you can donate and get in-game points, there is nothing buyable (items/outfits/...) on the website, so for the one function you need to be able to login.

This server is quite awefull, GM's are boosting their friends and stuff.
Suddenly a paladin comes out of nowhere with 200+ distance skill xD

It`s a beta test, m8.

BETA test.

A beta test is a phase of software testing in which a sampling of the intended audience tries the product out. Beta testing can be considered "pre-release testing."

I understand a bit what you mean, but like the 2 post between your post and my reply basicly explain it. We're in a Beta test server, that means we are testing our bugs so we can get rid of them. Everybody who plays the beta will be reseted to a beginning character. So relax, we won't "boost" players on the official launch.

For now we have a real map slightly edited, yes. We will work on custom content once we launched.

1-Do you guys plan to have a random team battle events with different types of maps?
(If yes, why dont you guys consider lowering the fortissimum coins rewards for the winning team, so this way you can make the event daily/ twice a day? This type of event attracts players!)

2-Do you guys plan to edit a second big citie to avoid making Thais overcrowned?
(talking about event teleports, djins, rashid, etc.) Maybe at least one more popular city should also have this type of facilities, like Yalahar)

3-Do you guys plan to enhance some RL Map hunts aswell?
(Spawning a few more monster in popular spots, a few examples: demona warlocks, dragon lairs, banuta, asura palace, chosens, etc

(Suggestion) :cool:
Another ideia is to maybe fully edit unused/abandoned hunt places with nice layouts, like Dark Cathedral (thats a great example, actually, nobody hunts there in otservers), putting strong monster spawns (maybe turn it into a hero fortress 2, why not? :) putting all types of heroes and black knights).

The point is: I think tibia map is full of places that are well designed, have awesome layouts but are abandoned and empty due to weak monsters respawn. Maybe they can be enhanced and be more useful in OT servers.​

Relevant points to defend this idea:
-players prefers edited RL MAP spawns rather than Custom Map spawns. Just take a quick look at the most successful servers in the past years.
-consider the effort of editing the respawn of an existing layout X Designing a full respawn from scratch (although u enjoy mapping :p)​

Just trying to challenge the status quo and feed you with ideas

Last edited:
Yeah. ( The official release is so near

Features added ( in engine ):

1- Expert PvP ( Updated one, fixed all common bugs, and high-performance )
2- Unjustified frags window. ( showing as well pvp situations, replaced .!kills )
3- 1094 fully support. ( with critical hit, leeches, mana/health new colors, and exp bonus. )
4- Cast System. ( integrated with flash client as well )
6- Fixed some known TFS bugs.
7- Game Store with store inbox ( fully working)
8- Selling/buying tibia coins in market.
9- Equipping hotkey (advanced)

We are currently re-working the Flash Client, Website engine.

For game Content
@tokenzz and @Mokerhamer @Fortissimum are working on game content, They will give some information as soon as possible.

We may make a new thread, or updating this, until this have fun!

Will it be fight vs otx ? hahah

Update : You can now sell/buy/travel using bank account.

Back