• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't quite expect you to reply to that. As far as I've seen you haven't quite proven to be the sharpest pencil in the box. Yet again you have surpassed my hopes - you appear to have learnt to use image tags.

On another note, I rather would have expected Alex to reply to that post, as his grammar, sentence composure and the ability to link words into sentences indicate that atleast he has graduated from middle school.

Ofcourse I do understand that my language use is far too sophisticated for you, sammy. In reality there is no way for you to contradict my statements and averments, so I quite understand you taking the easy option.

You think that by using sophisticated English vocabulary you will sound bigger? Or that somehow people will take you more serious? Please, this is 2010, so how about you download a decent browser that has a free spell check so you can correct your horrible spelling and poor sentence structure. Silly hypocrite.

To answer your question - using correct english distinguishes, and thus elevates me above the bulk.

Once more you fail to invalidate any of my statements. Either the original or the newly stated ones. I prepared an example to do so for you in the above paragraph.

Conglo are better than you are. Yeah, they were really disorganised on that battle but they made good battles too. And more important, they dare to take pz.

You guys never take PZ even when you are same numbers to, so ^_^...

why using programmes to sound good lol? even a real english man won't make sentence's like this... maby if they making a letter or something...

TheGod are u from England? I think people in England have a higher standard of talking than in the usa, and if you have gone to the university u have been taught lots of cool words :p But still, you don't need to bash people down just because they can't talk the way you do.

No I'm not a native speaker. I don't yet attend the university even. And you are indeed right, americans talk sloppy english.

Last Man, if that was directed at me, then it'd do you good to know I do talk like this.

^then i have respect for it :O

anyways back at ds

23:10 Redriven: lets fight when we both got enuf ppls
23:10 Redriven: :]

funny to see them saying it when we (enigma) are finally active and have 7 on. and we wanted to fight. suddenly death squad has to sleep because of school and other bullshit.. and fun they say that some of them left vent but when i go vent i still see them maby they are afk idk. but just weird to see them logging.. and then they tell us tomorrow ob but they know enigma isn't active=,=

I got spammed on msn that you guys wanted to fight, I dont know how many of us were active since i wasn't home

lets set this up again

i hope everyone of us get online again (i won't because i g2g soon) and enigma is a bit inactive 2. but lets try it again later

lolololol
Love my escape n shit in the 2nd one, had to go out n log tho and few supplies so knew I wasnt gonna make it in ank hopping vs you 6-w/e, hoped I wouldnt get any of your names on my list but...

Yeah a little fail there that you got out but on the other hand you got soloed later, which is why you cant see the death on cam.

Yeah a little fail there that you got out but on the other hand you got soloed later, which is why you cant see the death on cam.

Ofcourse 6-8 people on me = soloing. If you mean the fact that there's merely 1 name on my deathlist, then a newsflash - that's the most it can get.

Besides you could perfectly well see me attempting to suicide on that cam and you dudes around me.

Ofcourse 6-8 people on me = soloing. If you mean the fact that there's merely 1 name on my deathlist, then a newsflash - that's the most it can get.

Besides you could perfectly well see me attempting to suicide on that cam and you dudes around me.

Anvand was the only guy with enought speed to catch you and yes he killed you solo.

Edit: If it feels better, he fragged you solo.

No he was not the only one with enough speed, also if you'd like to know then 6 guys draining someone's mana and him attempting to suicide is not called a solo frag.

According to your words you may call everyone who has my name on their deathlist solod by me.

Anvand is the only one with "speed" since its good old speedbotter mus :)
OHH NO HE DOESNT SPEEDBOT, HE ALSO HAS GOOD PING TO THIS SERVERR :D

Anvand is the only one with "speed" since its good old speedbotter mus :)
OHH NO HE DOESNT SPEEDBOT, HE ALSO HAS GOOD PING TO THIS SERVERR :D

I doubt it. I restarted my router once and after that I ran as fast as him. But yeah on this server he is higher level than me so he still outruns me.

If you decide to bring out a "second server" or restart your current one ever drop me a PM and let me know, me and a few friends would join then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back