• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][7.72] Drilom.net - highrate oldskool realmap

Fragtime reduced to 8h each unjust.

09:58 You have 5 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 3h and 41m.

WTF? I had 4 frags before logging and it should be 3 now. The 8H frag thing messed up and gave me extra frags cause I had 4 13h frags from yesterday -.-. Can you fix this and remove my frags or something?

lol indeed, whatever u did it added frags

10:04 You have 5 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 4h and 7m.

09:58 You have 5 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 3h and 41m.

WTF? I had 4 frags before logging and it should be 3 now. The 8H frag thing messed up and gave me extra frags cause I had 4 13h frags from yesterday -.-. Can you fix this and remove my frags or something?

i got same but if u think about it it doesnt change much, had 1 frag of 12 hrs atfer change i had 2 frags but one is gone in 3hr

@istvan, ryniv.. just get rid of the chars you spoofed. if u claim you don't spoof them i can tell you there's a bug that means u stay in game when u exit the client. good server apart from that though..

yo kraven ask arma/outcast teams to start here... I will be unbanned on 29th april so I dont want to piss of qutor :/

@jimmept: all thats needed to remove afk noobchars is to restart server. also if server crashed you need to add command line in database something like "set 'online' for all 'player' = 0" or something like that.

Back