• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][7.72] Drilom.net - highrate oldskool realmap

@GM

Delete Arithuel, he is botting in venore dragons with a uh bot none stop, I bet its Seth Wu from oldera lol.

Uh botting eks are super gay so delete that garbage before he is like lvl 200

@GM

Delete Arithuel, he is botting in venore dragons with a uh bot none stop, I bet its Seth Wu from oldera lol.

Uh botting eks are super gay so delete that garbage before he is like lvl 200

Yeah really. The whole damage system could do with an overhaul, knights melee for far too high and too consistently -- It's the same for pallys bolts. It's a straight barrage of 90 - 200 damage with no misses. And all spells / runes hit for lower than they should. A 110 sorc should be SDing on average 300 - 340, they're doing 280's. So mages are getting laughed at while knights melee and exori spam for as much as the SDs with their macros on they're machines. Would be nice if it was how the damage was on Tibia (except with knights hitting a bit higher than at that time, knights shouldn't be useless it should just be closer to how it was on Tibia).

Also the defence system seems non existent, I think you need to raise the defence and armor formulas for each voc in vocations.xml or however your server handles it. As it stands armor and shields make next to no difference. Walking around with good shields / armor seems to mean nothing both players and monsters are doing straight melee damage on it, and good luck seeing an armor spark.

I disconnected on a 100 mage before from an internet crash I had about 1k+ mana and mana shield on. I died to 2 bandits within the 30 seconds it takes to disconnect you. 2 bandits took down the equivalent of 1.6 - 1.7k HP through a demon shield and a decent armor set in 30 seconds, I mean -- REALLY? Pretty much shows how messed up the defence and melee damage system is at the moment.

Atleast he could tell us what's happening. Hate this "poof offline dead" servers.

fail ot ? only 3 ppl, Lucky i didn't start there.. rather waste time on realistic and practice my pvp :$

Back