• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][8.60] Loralia - The Final Hope, Edited Evolution

is there custom client?
becouse:
* I dont want change my rl tibia and your servers hotkeys hole time
*or change even client
*in tibia 8.60 client could be viruses

Could be viruses? LOL

And yes, we are working on a custom client.

is there custom client?
becouse:
* I dont want change my rl tibia and your servers hotkeys hole time
*or change even client
*in tibia 8.60 client could be viruses

You can make your own client, here,
vapus. net/customclient

Whats happening? The OT is 0 players online, and none loves the OT anymore.. I guess there's a reason..
The reason is;
A loved staff member were removed, so players left the OT.

Whats happening? The OT is 0 players online, and none loves the OT anymore.. I guess there's a reason..
The reason is;
A loved staff member were removed, so players left the OT.

Nope.

1. We got banned from otservlist for some bullshit reason.
2. Why we removed you from Staff was becuse you abused like hell.
3.The server died Becuse the new console that we bought is not working so good and we are trying to fix it. And loralia will be back with fresh new start with no crashes. And alot more spawns and quests

Nope.

1. We got banned from otservlist for some bullshit reason.
2. Why we removed you from Staff was becuse you abused like hell.
3.The server died Becuse the new console that we bought is not working so good and we are trying to fix it. And loralia will be back with fresh new start with no crashes. And alot more spawns and quests
I've never abused, I was always the best staff in your OT.
While none of the players/staff were online, I was being online waiting for them to help them, and make them happy with my events,etc.

Did you forget my events? The events that I've made it myself, without none's help.
I was creating it, and in a small restart, everything goes, and I make it again.
You can go and ask the players if they still want me or not.
Okay.

Tbh Featfate, you crossed my line when you rebuild and deccorated houses for players. You added teleporters to the upper floors of the houses and you gave donations to ppl in events. Thats not OK!

I don't normally play other peoples Ots , But i am about to give it a try because it looks pretty cool.

Well.. I can tell you we got banned on OtServlist a while ago, so there won't be any players joining atm :p

Logged in was surprised to see there was hardly that many Quests & Hunts but if you are still updating you should be good enough to get a nice community.

Well.. We got banned on OtServlist untill 22nd Nov, didn't feel like having it online anymore.. :/

Well.. it's not impossible :p as far as I know, we did not count x-logged players. But idk really, I might start working on this project again! With alot of new features etc etc..

Back