• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][8.60] Loralia - The Final Hope, Edited Evolution

Trying it out currently:
ingame
Knight of Dust

anyone pm me!!!

sorry, but too laggy ;/ dont play anymore ;(

sorry, but too laggy ;/ dont play anymore ;(
Maybe your having some problems with your internet connections, The server is very speedy, No lags really.
I hope everyone join this server, It's really a nice one.

Newest changes:
A new custom client has been made for Loralia OT.
To download this custom client, Please follow this link
: Loralia's CustomClient - Download

Kind Regards,
Featfate.

mad_because_lost_his_position :D *hahahaha*

ok bb now

You_are_totally_retarded.
I'm not looking up to get promoted on a sick server, From now on, Our friendship is broken.

_____
Pits of inferno quest:
s_x6avn.jpg

Maybe your having some problems with your internet connections, The server is very speedy, No lags really.
I hope everyone join this server, It's really a nice one.

Newest changes:
A new custom client has been made for Loralia OT.
To download this custom client, Please follow this link
: Loralia's CustomClient - Download

Kind Regards,
Featfate.

Dont think I got bad net. Cuz when i play cs or cod or lol doesnt lag.. Also some other ots dont lag, just urs :/

Probably just me that reacted on how they counted amount of points that you receive upon donation?

5€, 20 points. 10€, 30 points. 15€, 40 points. What's the logic in that? :p

Why would a person donate 10 or 15€ when they can donate 5€ two or three times and receive more points?

Probably just me that reacted on how they counted amount of points that you receive upon donation?

Why would a person donate 10 or 15€ when they can donate 5€ two or three times and receive more points?

LOL...
didnt notice Since i dont care about donors

hahaahahahahahahahaha :D

Back