• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][8.60] Loralia - The Final Hope, Edited Evolution

Dont think I got bad net. Cuz when i play cs or cod or lol doesnt lag.. Also some other ots dont lag, just urs :/

I can tell you why you got lags.. The server is Hosted in USA and you live in Germany, BAM! There u got a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make up the donations, and yeah I didnt even notice that myself.. i'll fix it asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me one reason why it sux. :)

@up
yea alot of lags
also my chr was deleted (i played at beta)
Playing at beta means you are testing the server, I was also playing at Beta, and I had full donations, and level 500, GM gave me them, to test the OT, and when the beta has ended, The owner made a restart to all of our accounts.

I can tell you why you got lags.. The server is Hosted in USA and you live in Germany, BAM! There u got a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make up the donations, and yeah I didnt even notice that myself.. i'll fix it asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me one reason why it sux. :)

Your agressive? Your answer sounded a lil agressive.. "BAM!Here you got answer!"..
I just wanted to know if it lags because of bad server or other reason..
Still Im sure u can buy servers which are also stable beeinf hosted in the US and dont lag...
E.g. Spiderserv(think is hosted in us, still i got no lag there)
Btw. why u host in US, when you live in sweden?

Your agressive? Your answer sounded a lil agressive.. "BAM!Here you got answer!"..
I just wanted to know if it lags because of bad server or other reason..
Still Im sure u can buy servers which are also stable beeinf hosted in the US and dont lag...
E.g. Spiderserv(think is hosted in us, still i got no lag there)
Btw. why u host in US, when you live in sweden?
Because the dedicated server that he bought, is from US.
Maybe we can try to fix the lag somehow, Take it easy.

Yep ima not meaning to be agressive at all, just wondered why it lagged :p

Joined for 5 mins and it's extremely lagy.

So is it a coincidence that almost everyone complains about lag?

I play on a US server and it doesn't lag abit.

Joined for 5 mins and it's extremely lagy.

So is it a coincidence that almost everyone complains about lag?

I play on a US server and it doesn't lag abit.
I've recently talked with the hoster, and he told me that he will buy a new dedicated when we get some donations.

Here's a speedtest I made a couple of days ago.
This shouldn't be laggy at all..

2183766362.png

BUMP!

We have bought a new dedicated server in netherlands, i can sure you it won't lag.

Alright, the server has been installed and works perfectly on the new dedicated in Netherlands. The server will start at 16.00 CET (GMT+1) at Friday the 12th.

Hope to see you there!

Yours,
Naxtie :)

Friday the 12th!? Nooo... Can't wait, must play right away! Really nice server:D
But I take it the server has been reset again?

Back