• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] ForgottenL | High Rate Fun | Rebirth| 10+ Events| MOUNTS |UPDATED

Idiot. Really.

Nothing is called a country map or so he hired Hesham as the mapper and he mapped for him lol

so u think that this means its his own map? btw the forgotten city is just a part from their map. Newton is the main city.

Anyway Who make forgottenl I Dont Care But I Know ONE Only Owner Rohan-oTS !!

Egypt + India Or Sweden = Love @

Anyway BuMp !

Last edited:
:)

Event :D

goKgr.jpg

P4YPU.jpg

CV1xG.jpg

mMv6V.jpg

this ot is offically dead rohan does no updates for it he only cares for masiyah his stuff are not very activte only 1 active staff and one of the staff has database and is demotin staff
rohan does not care for this server theres max 10 people on a day he needs to just sort this ot out or just delete it honeslty

Sad to see that the Server is offically Dead, Rohan you should really try to do something since you dont even care Masiyah either...

I know RL Life and school are the first things you care, but I bet you werent Online on any Server for the last 5-6 Months..

Back