• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [9.2] - MagmaOT | Customized Evolutions

One of the best evolution servers out there.

Recommended.

Looks like an interesting server! I would try it out if I had more time, but I'm playing real tibia therefore I won't.

like this server!!!! only to bad the donate items are overpowerd :/ especially the paladin weapons:/

lol undead mage.. you just mad bcz pallys are great. wonderful server. built an empire :p GM Shnak~

MagmaOT is a great server, but since the number of online player is low (around 20 all the time) it will get boring after you've finished all tasks.
I played together with my brother and two other friends, three among us were Staff members of which one, Koriz, was a Gamemaster. The time came (after about 1-2 months) and we quit playing. The reason we quit was mostly because of no War feeling, and this is a factor that would increase if the number of online players increased so I still recommend this server and the owner is a great guy.
//

Allah/Celestial/Projsa/, Bismillah/Tsipar, Inshallah/Raptor/Jahoi, Koriz/Pew/Paw

Still one of the best OT's ever and it was never fully finished. Miss these days and people like TGYoshi, i hope hes doing well wherever he may be.

Back