• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] Arozia Edited/Custom Real Map 8.6 FREE PTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"~Map: 99% Real Map with Edited Pyre, Oken and Gengia. With Custom Cities, Hidden Spawns and Quests!"
Show them then or.. its next shit rl map server gengia oken pyre one week ot for money? Hah u gonna make 3-4 ots then change your name on otland and make new 3-4 ots? Nice way to make money... Why anyone gonna play your ot? There is anything new? There is any sense to play if u restart server every week?

"~Map: 99% Real Map with Edited Pyre, Oken and Gengia. With Custom Cities, Hidden Spawns and Quests!"
Show them then or.. its next shit rl map server gengia oken pyre one week ot for money? Hah u gonna make 3-4 ots then change your name on otland and make new 3-4 ots? Nice way to make money... Why anyone gonna play your ot? There is anything new? There is any sense to play if u restart server every week?
Not sure what to answer, people are giving me the same bullshit all the time.
I have worked hard on this server and would like to share it to the open tibia community so people can enjoy it.

Money OT? Are you stupid or what.. You think that I will spend 200 EUR every month for a Dedicated Server and have no donations.
And lets say the Server receives more than 200 EUR in one month, the extra money will go to paying for scripts, web design or other important things for the server.
And this is my 2nd OT this server stop exaggerate the number by saying 3-4.

Last point: Arozia will stay UP forever, there is no reason to close it as long as we have our active players which we will try to satisfy as much as possible with weekly updates.

By the way, people will get back all of their donated points check: Arozia.net

Thanks for reading!

ill be playing here anyway, but the fact is that i like it when ots aren't up for months and months. they slowly die out and it gets boring as shit. within the first months there are plenty of wars and battles, and high amount of players. which is the best time to play. I would probably play his next ot if he reopened it in a month or two anyway. and so would the rest of the 100 players.

You never pay 200€ for that Dedicated Server. Pure lie.
Every Provider gives you the option to make a backup.
And registred are 30 Accounts. So this Server is dead :)

You never pay 200€ for that Dedicated Server. Pure lie.
Every Provider gives you the option to make a backup.
And registred are 30 Accounts. So this Server is dead :)
www.voxility.com
There was no backup because the old dedicated server was deleted and they told me that I should have 24 hours to transfer all the files.
Their reason for deleting the old dedi without notifying me was because they had "alot of customers" and mistakes like that happens...

But I got 5 days of compensation for the inconvenience.
And yes we just did a reset so what did you expect? 1000 registered in two days...

Well i for one will give this server a changse, why just complain about old stuff instead of login and check what´s new and improved? otland is here to support ots and work as a community to help etiother not burn down bridges b4 you try to walk on them. Gl with the server =)

Well i for one will give this server a changse, why just complain about old stuff instead of login and check what´s new and improved? otland is here to support ots and work as a community to help etiother not burn down bridges b4 you try to walk on them. Gl with the server =)
Thank you for the support, you are absolutely right!

Status
Not open for further replies.