• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Avadon 9.70 [Custom] [DEDICATED]

Join us now for a fresh start! @ up,
We realised that the previous stages weren't working so we adjusted them to bring back the original Tibia Experience!

Yo anyone here can link me the 9.70 ip changer download because i cant try it till then it doesnt work on the site for me

I'll give it a try. Will edit with opinion.

---Edit:
Very poorly mapped, some ranged mobs attack very fast making it hard to level as a new player and all around uninteresting.

Last edited:
I'll give it a try. Will edit with opinion.

---Edit:
Very poorly mapped, some ranged mobs attack very fast making it hard to level as a new player and all around uninteresting.

Are you sure you are in the right thread?
I've read your comment a few times and I don't recognize my server in it at any point..
there are maybe 1 or 2 out of 300 mobs that attack fast and the mapping is like in the screen shots, Can u please explain what u mean?

its not a bad server but has a few lacking points
1) not alot of people playing
2) past lvl 100 it kinda gets boring becouse no upgrades are really available..
3) knights are seriously useless -.- leme split this into a few things
- no good spells
- no exeta res (dafuq)
- no spells past 100
4) weapons stop at lvl 80~ , my knight is still using the halberd i found at lvl 20~ cause its got 49 atk & 40% increased atk speed (even with that much atk speed/dmg i do like shit all dmg btw)
5) mob damage ... it seems i have to choose between lvl 50 mobs or lvl 200 mobs to hunt >.> the most common way to hunt and gain exp fast is by firebomb and going into a safe spot (doubt thats how u envisioned it)
6) about the custom weapon drops~ they kinda make all ure quests absolete since ure quests allways drop basic items :(!
all in all its not a bad server with manny hunt spots but it needs work for sure and balancing badly >.<
the exhausts on spells feel kinda annoying aswell >.> (personal opinion)
also i did not see u log into the server in 2 days this kinda sucks :( since that also means 0 events!
~hope this gives u some idea's on what to work on :)

Been lvling for 2 days and..

lvl 150-249 40x exp

doesnt work i only get 10x exp :/ ?

Other then that, no idea how people can have a hard time lvling :S? i sat at trainin monk until i had skills to start hunt profitable.
1-100 took about 1 hour more or less, After that i teamed up with another guy and did some quests such as DH/MMS, also hunted demons for MPA,Golden legs.
Shortly after we made softs quests.

hard to believe its hard to lvl or people have nothing 2 do?.. also the highest player is knight?..

Anyway fix exp rating and its good again :p

its not a bad server but has a few lacking points
1) not alot of people playing
2) past lvl 100 it kinda gets boring becouse no upgrades are really available..
3) knights are seriously useless -.- leme split this into a few things
- no good spells
- no exeta res (dafuq)
- no spells past 100
4) weapons stop at lvl 80~ , my knight is still using the halberd i found at lvl 20~ cause its got 49 atk & 40% increased atk speed (even with that much atk speed/dmg i do like shit all dmg btw)
5) mob damage ... it seems i have to choose between lvl 50 mobs or lvl 200 mobs to hunt >.> the most common way to hunt and gain exp fast is by firebomb and going into a safe spot (doubt thats how u envisioned it)
6) about the custom weapon drops~ they kinda make all ure quests absolete since ure quests allways drop basic items :(!
all in all its not a bad server with manny hunt spots but it needs work for sure and balancing badly >.<
the exhausts on spells feel kinda annoying aswell >.> (personal opinion)
also i did not see u log into the server in 2 days this kinda sucks :( since that also means 0 events!
~hope this gives u some idea's on what to work on :)

Thank you for posting these flaws, I am indeed aware of a few (except for the exeta res on Elite knight)
I've been busy with work lately but will be back to fix all these features starting next week.
That will also mean I will start advertising more on Otservlist.

Back