• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] End of an Era RPG Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Hokai do u even read before u post?
As i stated earlier Forsakenfate is working on it, as soon as he have made pots stackable they wont be infinitive, also the prices will be balanced

Shawnty did you read my whole post before posting? /sigh

TimeToShine: Yep

@Deadbringer, as i stated earlier this server is still developing.
If you don't like it the way it is now, just leave and come back later when it's finished.

@Hokai, There's going to be a kick at trainers after 10 minutes being afk.

Guys, be patient this doesn't happen over night, there is lots work to be done and will be done.
But all in time.

~Sirius

Guys the sever is only like 2% done.. Of coure there will be many bug and stuff.. If you don't like it right now then come back when it is done otherwise stop complaining and give idea's and post positive comments..

Are you saying it takes daysss to fix price? People getting an unfair advantage at the start of a server = a screw up server forever.

It's beta .... You gotta learn to read and you need to calm down your acting so noobish right now. He is trying to fix it asap and seriously if you don't have a good comment then don't say say anything at all.

It's beta .... You gotta learn to read and you need to calm down your acting so noobish right now. He is trying to fix it asap and seriously if you don't have a good comment then don't say say anything at all.

Haha thanks guys I'm glad you like the server.
If you have any suggestions let me know!

Pointing something out doesnt necessarily have to mean something bad you know.

It's a good thing to point out things you don't like but if you keep complaining about it then it just gets annoying.

if only 2% of the server is done, why even bother running it? it makes the server look tasteless for me, unlimited shit belongs to evos with 97% botters. Have a closed beta and make it atleast a little serious/balanced before putting it up is my suggestion.

running it now, it just takes away all the "seriousness" of a lowrate RPG OT imo

if only 2% of the server is done, why even bother running it? it makes the server look tasteless for me, unlimited shit belongs to evos with 97% botters. Have a closed beta and make it atleast a little serious/balanced before putting it up is my suggestion.

running it now, it just takes away all the "seriousness" of a lowrate RPG OT imo

I agree, I logged out when I noticed the runes were unlimited.

Guys its only beta.. Just wait until the real thing comes out, if there is many things you don't like about it. He is trying to fix it asap.

If you have any suggestions about the server talk to Forsakenfate personally.
Dont cry about it here on the advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.