• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands]Evo Forever! 8.70 - Evolution evolved|War System|Pets & Mounts|Fast Pass

Epic how you downloaded 5moked's server! GREAT JOB DUDE!!!

Like we said this server has been REBORN so the server likers will come back and play :)

I Only took 2 Screen shots from the Old since I found them very nice :)

First of all, before writing about how good the server is, fix the bugs.

Knights do not have exura ico, exori min etc. (the new spells for 8.7) and where the F*CK do u have promo? Else knights cant do exeta res.

And btw, the quests are fucked up. At least the one at dls, u can get as many dsms and rhs as u want :)

WoW dude your a really good bug finder thanks for the feedback we will fix the bugs ASAP.

Guys don't be mad because he stole some picture its not like you copyright them. He found them nice and thats an nice argument and abit of an clap on the hands.
RoHaN you just have to be little chill atleast you got good feedback from MrDean that the pic was nice :)

it's called reborning a project, and customizing it. Ours even has Mounts along with other new stuff if u'd give it a Try
let me redo the sentence then...

Epic how you downloaded 5moked's server and put a 0.4 (8.7x version) without even testing it and fixing the bugs before opening it to the public! GREAT JOB DUDE!!!

The bugs can be fixed? and I will say the sentence again :p ITS CALLED REBORNING PROJECT.

Mr Dean

let me redo the sentence then...

Epic how you downloaded 5moked's server and put a 0.4 (8.7x version) without even testing it and fixing the bugs before opening it to the public! GREAT JOB DUDE!!!

Epic ur ass, there are tons of bugs that needs to be fxed in that upgrade, i fixed maybe 30 (?) % of them yet? gtfo flamer

Back