• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLANDS] FULL GLOBAL MAP + ZAO // REALAND.NET // Client: 8.6 // Port: 7171

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bumped your thread 6 times in one day lol

between each post to the other some1 posted, or there's an event.. :)

Join today! Msg; Knightmare for some beginners stuff

Little add from the admin;
12:48 Admin Youssef: JOIN IT!

sanks for the bump!

JOIN IT BEFORE THE ORSHABAAL RAID AND GET READY FOR IT! :D

You may not "refresh"(double-post) within 24 hours since THE LAST POST doesn't matter if there was an event, try to use the edit function more often. :p
anywho...
join, it's a nice server with a nice owner :D

Uh, haters...
JOIN AND COMMENT GUYS!

@Bogart
isn't it anyhow? :D!

This server sucks,
1. No players
2. Own-made players to bring up the .!online amount.
3. Admin's always watching you
4. Way too expensive donating

Greetz to youssef,
Sincerely, Knightmare

This server sucks,
1. No players
2. Own-made players to bring up the .!online amount.
3. Admin's always watching you
4. Way too expensive donating

Greetz to youssef,
Sincerely, Knightmare

It doesn't, maybe at your point of view it does because you can't keep botting,
1.If the owner isn't known in the OTS community as a great OTS maker, it won't have more than 30 players at the first days.
2.jailed people, but yeah, some of them.
3.I'm not an admin, and if you're referring to Youssef, then I don't know if he's always watching you, and if you're referring to me, no, I am not always watching you, you just have the luck that we get online almost at the same time.
4.Yep.

and if there is anything personal that you want to discuss either with me or Youssef, please do not go off-topic, use the private message function or the profile message function.

It doesn't, maybe at your point of view it does because you can't keep botting,
1.If the owner isn't known in the OTS community as a great OTS maker, it won't have more than 30 players at the first days.
2.jailed people, but yeah, some of them.
3.I'm not an admin, and if you're referring to Youssef, then I don't know if he's always watching you, and if you're referring to me, no, I am not always watching you, you just have the luck that we get online almost at the same time.
4.Yep.

and if there is anything personal that you want to discuss either with me or Youssef, please do not go off-topic, use the private message function or the profile message function.

1. The server is already longer online than 'Several days' Since: August 7, 2011, 12:25 am CET
2. The biggest half of the people online in you guys' server is in jail at the moment.
3. Ohh im sorry, you're just following me while your invisible. And its not about luck.
4. And im not complaining about the server, Not about the 'great OTS maker' neither the OTS community, just about the sneaky way you guys try to get players.

Last edited:
What's number 4? :eek:

@Bogart and Knightmare
I don't think the donors are expensive, and if they are, you can obtain them online without donating, it's pretty hard but you can get MOST of the donors + I compared the prices with other POPULAR servers, I found it the same.!

@JoSePh15_
Editted 5 to 4.
Compared with which popular servers?

I dont have to share that with you... I heard u quitted so just leave the thread ;)

@topic
Join and comment :)

You can't really say that your donation is cheap? 10 Euro for a weapon <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back