• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

I got in but I had a ping of 70k+ and then I got disconnected and now I receive the same error as you guys :/

DestinationSer , can you explain to us, why server is still off? Few players want to still play here and wonders why server is off one day without your explanations.
Be kind to us and explain this problem. :)

Server is starting up now, had some database/website issues the past few days and now it seems to be alright, so login.
Its starting up and its always gonna lagg a bit at start

@DestinationSer

My account didnt exist but my character exists.

tried to make a new character

21:09 Account Manager [1]: bain
21:09 Account Manager: Your name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another one.
21:09 Account Manager [1]: 12313
21:09 Account Manager: Your name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another one.
21:09 Account Manager [1]: hello

flash when turn server please repair chest for pet raging demon and avatar quest

Back