• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

75 active connections out of 85 currently online, does fact make you but hurt much, or was it your poor attempt to do math that damaged your brain?
You dont have to come here and shovel bullshit, there are enough of people that already do. Bring some facts for a change, or at least try to have a discussion without acting like a 10 year old?

then i was wrong and all those active connections are perhaps standing still in depot whole day and week. I am sorry:(

Amoaz don't let all the bullshit get to you that is what they want.
When its the same kids coming back over and over it is pretty hard to take anything they say seriously.

Recently got back home and will start to be more active as soon as the exam period is over. Renewed highlight on otservlist and updated description as we are heading for four months online!

If you got concerns or questions and cant reach me, use [email protected] and I will respond within 24 hours.

Click the banner below to register on Faloria and receive three days of free golden account!

Mi hp bar doesn't refill on lvl advance, bug or feature?
Gaining full HP/mana on level advance is nothing that existed on 7.4 if thats what you are asking?

Starting from server save tomorrow (17/1) the Faloria token event will be live for 24 hours! Go to our website for more information about the event and how to participate and claim your rewards!

Oh I don't remember that, I play since 7.1 and there is a lot of years... Nice then! BTW I play from Spain and had a lot of lags, are you DDosed?

Oh I don't remember that, I play since 7.1 and there is a lot of years... Nice then! BTW I play from Spain and had a lot of lags, are you DDosed?
There is nothing wrong with the server connection currently, you probably have a bad connection. Try ping it see what you get.

A new update will be applied at next server save in order to make it easier for newcomers to catch up with the people playing:
Players below level 60, with a Golden Account activated, will gain an additional 10% experience from all monsters killed.

Excelent ot but we need more ppl playing cmon gogog play this!
And Amoaz what about the publicity campaign u were talking about?

Excelent ot but we need more ppl playing cmon gogog play this!
And Amoaz what about the publicity campaign u were talking about?
Advertisements are constantly out there. Sometimes we put some extra effort into it, and pushes it even more, which would be a so called "extra advertisement campaign".

I really recommend this server, started playing yesterday and I love it... i wish it was 7.72, but its still cool

Glad you made this server, haha!
4PVpXaK.png

The second team made it through Annhilator, or at least some of them...

sad too see that people aint choosing your server instead of crappy servers like classicus etc, is there perhaps any thoughts about resetting it and give it a new shot ? just wondering, no offence :)

sad too see that people aint choosing your server instead of crappy servers like classicus etc, is there perhaps any thoughts about resetting it and give it a new shot ? just wondering, no offence :)
Faloria lowrate (the one currently online) won't be resetted. I am still developing content for it from time to time to keep it interesting for the higher levels.
However, we are working on a second server, more suitable for people who want a more fast phased game. There is no launch date for it yet, and this is the first time that I actually talk about it, even though we have been working on it for quite some time now. This does not affect the current server at all.

Small sneak-peak for anyone who might be interested;
1zSDJuyO.png

Last edited: