• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

Still, even a bit of regen would be nice. Or maybe start with 1 hp potion? Everytime it was the same thing on all 3 of my chars. Few rats go spiders get trapped at 21hp, wait until 30, run for exit. Just saying, people might enjoy atleast 1 hp potion or maybe leather legs and leather armor? Seeing how they get brass in main anyway

Still, even a bit of regen would be nice. Or maybe start with 1 hp potion? Everytime it was the same thing on all 3 of my chars. Few rats go spiders get trapped at 21hp, wait until 30, run for exit. Just saying, people might enjoy atleast 1 hp potion or maybe leather legs and leather armor? Seeing how they get brass in main anyway
A health potion for the starters is not a bad idea.

Server update news has now been released! Read it all over at www.faloria.eu

akrKH0Jv.jpg

It's awesome to see all the new players joining in again. Thanks for Faloria, you're doing a great work!
Indeed, looks like the advertising is paying of! Always fun to see new faces around on Faloria!

Today at server save we moved the server to a more stable and powerful dedicated. You should now have an even smoother gaming experience on Faloria!

Also, I have a special offer for those who hang around on OtLand and have been thinking on joining Faloria. Register through this link and recive three days of free Golden Account (or click my signature)! http://www.faloria.eu/account/create?promo=otland

Still unable to connect via a connection time-out error, could be something to do with my ISP. Was looking forward to giving the server a try, anyways good luck with your project!

Still unable to connect via a connection time-out error, could be something to do with my ISP. Was looking forward to giving the server a try, anyways good luck with your project!
Are you using our latest client?

Code:
Making it a bit easier for new players! You now start with a leather set and two life fluids when entering rookgaard. Once you advance to main, you now also get a rope and a shovel.
Glad to see you did that :)

Server has now almost been online for two months, and we still got a daily base of 80-100 players online, which we are very proud of. This project will keep running for a very long time, so if you want to play some real 7.4 without having to worry about resets/crashes, this should be a good place to start!

Also, do not forget to use our special OtLand promotion link when creating an account and receive three FREE days of Golden Account!
http://www.faloria.eu/account/create?promo=otland

See you in game!

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Last edited:
Rook starting items is a bit out of place leather legs will be on your right hand for example:rolleyes:

edit: Club is in arrow slot

Last edited:
Rook starting items is a bit out of place leather legs will be on your right hand for example:rolleyes:

It's nothing major though, takes like what? not even half a minute to put everything in place

It's nothing major though, takes like what? not even half a minute to put everything in place

No it's nothing major but if I was the host I would like to know this because this is a first impression thing of the server.