• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

This server is pretty good but start was a big fail thats why barely ppl online ;<

Yes I did. Also I exactly know that it has 80 ppls average online but almost every char online is runemaker. It could be great server with 300ppl online. Thats what I meant.

I reach the server while clicking on a otloader advertise. I think you need more advertisement for this server, fix bugs, and of course make a lot of events to warm our hearts! <3

I reach the server while clicking on a otloader advertise. I think you need more advertisement for this server, fix bugs, and of course make a lot of events to warm our hearts! <3
If you let me know which bugs you find they will be fixed almost instantly.

The event has now started, and creature killed in the lands of Faloria between Friday and Sunday have a chance of dropping a Faloria token! Store them in a safe place, and redeem your reward at the end of the week!
There will also be a number of smaller events throughout the weekend, so make sure to like our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/faloria.eu) to know where and when they will start!

I think I will give it one more chance and login today or tomorrow :) Good job with those updates and events!

The token dissapears if you relog with in your backpack :| lost like three tokens this way

Server is awesome, but you should take a look at massive PA done by 100+ lvls. I'm lvl 60, was offline for over 1 month and after I logged in my char was killed twice (had no skull) withing 2 hours by Fabbe, Brella and Senseless (all 100+ lvls). In my opinion they should start a war between eachother instead of oneshooting randoms in tomb... And that's not only me, you can see many killstreaks on last deaths done on 40-70 mages by 100+, lol

can anyone who quitted faloria fix me any druid/sorc 15lvl+? please private.

Not recomended this server.
Senseless make Power Abusing for all he kill all 40-70 lvls.
And GM do nothing
Im out from server with my friends.
Bye

Not recomended this server.
Senseless make Power Abusing for all he kill all 40-70 lvls.
And GM do nothing
Im out from server with my friends.
Bye

This is hilarious! Can't be real, huh? I can start out by telling that I am not a very big fan of Senseless, but he aint killing "all level 40-70's"..
There is alot of players complaining about being powerabused by the higher levels and so on.. but where ever I look around, I can't really find that powerabusing.. I've been around the server myself for a while now and I have never really been in such a situation - Ever.

And the worst part of all this is your statement "GM do nothing about it".. What the fuck is up with that? Seriously?
You got to understand that all this powerabusing and such stuffs is a huge part of original Tibia! Either log out and cry to bed, or create your own team and payback as you are strong enough. But you do not cry out in a community like this, saying "Not recomended this server" because of the GM's not taking care of some players that has done nothing illegal at all.