• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

i played there and saw a lot of powerabuse...
i dont think that new playere will come to Faloria

How come that so many is whining about powerabusing? Never seen people whine so much as they do on this server. "Oh they killed me, oh no they threaten me", Tibia has always been like this? Is this the first time your'e playing or what?

its more of like an explanation to the cries and whines of people who are like "omg why we not have player? ppl quit so e-z omg 1 dead and quit noob" lol you have a bunch of the top levels randomly killing people when they are bored INCLUDING people who just started and are as low as level 40-50?

Server not on otservlist.org anymore?
Its fixed

Faloria is being featured and streamed on twitch, and once again the community is growing up! Thanks for the support, and remember this wont reset for a very long time!
There are currently 74 players online on Faloria. The record was 166 players online at Oct 02 2014, 22:42:06 CEST.

Faloria is very good server. it had the time but now its all done.

Now he just fakes players.
http://postimg.org/image/uejwuru1x/

and now he have payd a guy called "twitch.tv/proffsskit" that play hes server and make ppl come back. thats good but the problem is that he protect that guy more then anything.. we whent out and killed hes friend and gm came with a char that unlimited mana and killed us. kinda sad that we never got cam on it and belive it or not.. but its ture :S

if you wanna start here think twice before you do :). i would say no
/thanks

Great OT, nice community, good amount of players starting every day, definitely recommended in my opinion.
Hope to see more people start...

Start now!

//Zarz | PVP God

Faloria is very good server. it had the time but now its all done.

Now he just fakes players.
http://postimg.org/image/uejwuru1x/

and now he have payd a guy called "twitch.tv/proffsskit" that play hes server and make ppl come back. thats good but the problem is that he protect that guy more then anything.. we whent out and killed hes friend and gm came with a char that unlimited mana and killed us. kinda sad that we never got cam on it and belive it or not.. but its ture :S

if you wanna start here think twice before you do :). i would say no
/thanks

Already had this discussion on the Falorian forums, and these characters (which are 10) are standing on a place accessible by players, in a non-protective zone, doing nothing illegal at all.

GM char? I dont even play the server myself as I have no time for it, but the ones abusing and only logging in to random kill and ruin the growth of the server should think twice. I wont chase you and kill you with a char if I catch you, I will banish you.

Of course you can have battles and fights, I do not mind at all, but it is very easy for me to see when your only purpose is destruction, and I will not support it. This goes for all your characters, and you should know its very easy to see your main character.

New countermeasures against the destructive behaviour that has recently occurred will be applied at next server save. Check out www.faloria.eu for more details!

I have faith in this server and host!

I highly recommend this server it has a good mixture of both pvp and pve players.

Last edited:
What is that?
VAsQpD.png

All those characters has been deleted along with the maincharacter Kopparatomer. An issue with Senior Tutor allowed him to login several characters on same account, but has now been fixed.

Who are you?

Well, you're welcome xD! I played the server when it started but I decided to quit due to the crashes but now I cant find the time to start again lol - Ive been following the development of the server and its impressive how you take care of the server ;)

Dno though, your reply was pretty weird/stupid xD

Well, you're welcome xD! I played the server when it started but I decided to quit due to the crashes but now I cant find the time to start again lol - Ive been following the development of the server and its impressive how you take care of the server ;)

Dno though, your reply was pretty weird/stupid xD

Im sorry but your reply seem'd extremely sarcastic to me for some reason. Sorry bout that and thanks!

Guild Berserkers recruting mature , active , rpg players!

"A tribe of brave warriors, single purpose: to explore dungeons and defeat beasts"
Upon invitation send a message in the game to Last Raven.

We also lookin for Vice-leaders :)