• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Natala 8.6 EVO REVIVED ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is still up and running guys, you dont want to miss this chance :) Create your char and be the top player!

My feedback;

Enjoying the server, spawns are abit less as in TP room the hunting place for nightmares and grims wont be enough for 2-3 players, therefor alot of problems excist because I have already been told to leave hunting places because there are not manny good ones. The Lethal Lissy spawn is blocked by a level 300+ door which is IMO fairly odd because even a level 100 can take her down without a problem.

This serv is awsome , buy i think u should add it to otservlist to get more players :D

14:08 New record: 88 players are logged in.

TO THE TOP

I cant connect when i try it says error : permission denied (10013)
maybe some1 can tell me what to do xD?

14:08 New record: 88 players are logged in.

TO THE TOP

And how many of these 88 'players' are actual people? Last time I was on the server I got tp'ed along with 30 others because I was afk too long.

Shit server.

Players Online:103 (Record 131)
I just wanted to say good job & good luck with the Server i guess people still to enjoy the lower clients it looks like you also put
a decent amount of time into this once again Good Job.

Since each day there are more and more people playing this OT I suggest to make hunting places bigger/add more, so far each paladin wants to hunt Grims, only 3 good places is (a 1kk spawn, (b 250+ grims, (c Premium city spawn. Which are imo not big enough for two or more players.

Also some stairs are bugged like one in Hydra's was bugged, you went down and couldn't go up anymore, cave of llrath (South of enigma with dreadwings, not sure of the exact name) the stairs are bugged, you can't go back up.

Could we get some clerification about how a 'God' got hacked 2-3 days ago? I've spoke to the guy who was the 'hacker' and it seems like he isent smart at all, infact seeming how he talks to me the only possible way for this God to be hacked is having a password 123456, or infact giving his account information.

I first didnt want to bring this up but alot of my friends have been talking about it and I do believe the account information was given. Also it would be nice to trace all the items from that God since when Ohyeah got 40 lvls in less then a hour which was said by the owner 'giving lvls' to himself, he also had a house with 5-6 Rainbowshields which cost 12~ euro.

plx i need ustrike map 8.1 , can anyone help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back