• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Oldero 7.1 HR

Oldero

Reaction score
Oldero 7.1

405948.jpg

Ip: coming soon
Client: 7.1 with dx9

Oldero compared to other servers is designed to comfort your needs.
This server is handled by proper coders to grant you the most exquist feeling. We will make sure this server is stable.

Stages:
1-8 = 30x
8-20 = 20x
20-30 = 15x
30-50 = 10x
50-75 = 7x
75-999 = 5x

The server will be online at friday / decemeber 5 / 18.00 (utc+1)

Last edited:
Good to hear!
We will ofcourse have an antibot client to prevent people to ruin others oldskool feeling.
Also we will be adding some creative shortcuts that will allow you to create runes with a blank rune in your backpack!

You will certainly be enjoying the server more than my picture I can assure you that =) After all we are experienced with both oldskool and coding. Trust me we will not let you down!

I don't really understand what you mean with fake, this is something to decide once the server is up and running.

and run test server for example with high stages for like 5 h from now? :) i would like to see server before i really play it

+ make bigger high rate ofc this is fucking mid -.- start from 100+ 500 exp for rat is high rate

Since some people have some doubts regarding the server, here are some lovely pictures from Oldero to prove that this is the real deal and also properly scripted. (All quests from oldskool tibia)

2u5qa8g.png

mmdjcz.png

2dsr5v9.png

Wirless you said that the exp stage is too low, we would be grateful to hear more of your opinion on the exp stage.

Dunno why you changed the name from anticus. Doesn't take a genius to figure out its the same bugged server. Just changing the name to avoid giving back all the donation points i guess.

Same grammar errors and shady post. Yep is @Anticus.

Warning! Anticus, one of the worst servers and owners. He lied about server stability, 7.1 pvp and vocation formulas. He launched Anticus one week ago and was closed in some days. Lack of knowledge and he said Znote was aiding him. Never returned the money he did in the first days. Server lagged and freezed and he took a day to fix something Extibia fixed in 30 minutes. He just used a really old distro from 7.7 based on a 7.6 buggy distro from years ago. He stole the map and never did a change. Stay out of this server!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom