• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to have portable mailboxes and training posts first instead of a normal website, houses that can be bought etc etc...?

Why the fuck do you care if u dont like this server? Go spam another thread dickhead.

Just quote where I said, that I didn't like the server?:D
Get your facts straight.

I liked his commentary, there's a difference between that you know:D

It looks like it isn't but w/e. We can't feed every mouth with the same food now do we..

Without a working website, no houses and gms that don't reply on forums =) really win menz. From 240~ players to 130 online daily, REALLY WIN DONT YA THINK?:D

This isn't the realots forum so why would dennis answer you here? :)

dem gail how deep your trying to getXD

well i would call tibianic now the best one online. first it was ofcourse mastercores then tibianic then at the end somewhere realots i guess!

dem gail how deep your trying to getXD

well i would call tibianic now the best one online. first it was ofcourse mastercores then tibianic then at the end somewhere realots i guess!
How? RealOTS is the most realistic server thats EVER been online.. Stop being stubborn dude, I know you know it too.

Carefull. My account was deleted because I was inactive for a while. This server is so not worth doing ROOK again for.

Carefull. My account was deleted because I was inactive for a while. This server is so not worth doing ROOK again for.
I can give you a leather set and sabre =/.
I totally agree though, that inactivity deletion needs to go

How? RealOTS is the most realistic server thats EVER been online.. Stop being stubborn dude, I know you know it too.

--Small Features--
Increased Weapon Attack, All Weapons have had a slight increase in attack power, Giant sword is for example 55 Atk instead of the usual 46, Wands got increased attack aswell.
Light Bolts and Light X-Bow, This change is huge for paladins, The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop.
Heart of Charlie Root, Has the same Look as a Broken Amulet, very rare loot from Demons, gives 5 Arm.
Rings of Power, These Rings have got the same look as the Ring of the Sky, there's 3 different ones, they grant some blue light and an increase in shielding for aslong as you wear the Ring.. You Need 1 Human(+2 Shielding), 1 Dwarven(+3 Shielding) and 1 Elven(+4 Shielding) Ring of Power for the Quest to get The Precious, It gives +5 Shielding and ALOT of Light
Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.. The Magic Ring only works for Sorcerers and Druids due to SD'ing Knights.
Distance Ring grants +8 Distance for 30 minutes.
Shielding Ring grants +8 Shielding for 30 minutes.
Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's, but you can only do it once, you can obtain these at the Rune Shops.
Soft Boots, Just about everyone love this change, They last for 240 minutes and give you 1 hp/4 mp per second.. costs 750k from the NPC in Port Hope to buy it, you can refill it in Venore for 10k
Sniper Stars/Assassin Stars, Work like Real Tibia Stars, improvement for Paladins, can be purchased from players and the Weapon Sellers in Edron/Port Hope for 50g/each
Enchanted Spears, Same thing as above.
Weapon Enchanting, You can enchant your weapon for 10k at the Rune Shops in Edron, 15k in Thais and 20k in all other cities. This increases the atk of your weapon by 13 and lasts for 6 Hours(Enchant won't run out if you are logged out or have the weapon in your DP). You can also enchant your legs for a dead chicken and 5k at a magic shop.
Promotions&Blessings, These are Half-Price on RealOTS.
Broadcasting of Character Deaths, This Feature has been removed due to certain people using it in a bad way, and due to the spam at peak times(!), It's back again!
Replicas, You can buy houses and decorate them with some awesome replicas of the most longed for items. Available in a furniture shop near you!(Magic Longsword, Great Shield, Burning Heart and so on..)

even more realistic than real tibia 7.7 in the old days :)

Why don't we get any updates about what's going on around the server, like the houses, a forum maybe...?

Plenty of people, so why don't you keep your thoughts infront of you=)

Why don't we get any updates about what's going on around the server, like the houses, a forum maybe...?

if you really were interessted in this server you already knew this was announced.

OH rly, where then? It's not like im online 24/7 unlike yourself =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back