• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always has a server save at 06:00 GMT+1

Last edited:
17/08/12: Due to personal time constraints I've asked the Tibianic admin Iryont to take over RealOTS, and he accepted. The transition will happen in about a week.

It is more than likely.

I will take it as a third Tibianic server with protocol 7.7 and most likely 3x constant experience - not sure if I will stay with name RealOTS though.

It is more than likely.

I will take it as a third Tibianic server with protocol 7.7 and most likely 3x constant experience - not sure if I will stay with name RealOTS though.
Reset this sh1t and make it pvp-e and/or medium rate hosted in the USA. =D [No sense in having 3 tibianics ALL hosted in germany.]

Everything stays the same tho? Like the custom items, enchantings etc?

Not sure yet, I will have to take a closer look at these - I'm not familiar with RealOTS and what it had to offer back then.

Not sure yet, I will have to take a closer look at these - I'm not familiar with RealOTS and what it had to offer back then.

To be honest if you make this low-rate hosted in Germany it really will just split tibianic up even further.

Disband tibianic.org and make realots.net [7.7] take its place.

Don't see the point of having 3 simillar servers all real map and all 7.x.

Make realots a pvp-e rpg then with skulls.

/thread

All this server needs is reset and active staff, my team is willing to come back after reset ^^

If nothing is changed it won't be big. Who would want to play 3x realots reset over tibianic-hr or tibianic.org? Want rpg go lowrate tibianic, want war go tibianic-hr. Really don't understand why you wouldn't change the rate or have it be in USA.

You're whining to much and you can play without lagg even if u live in the USA, if you would like to know how PM me;D

You don't have to see the logic behind this.

Anyway, don't get too excited - it will take a while to set it up at my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back