• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can handle real tibia 7.7 WITHOUT CUSTOMS ITEMS
Nothing in it is gamebreaking lmfao idiots like you think it's an orsha ot cause there is soft boots for 750,000 gp and 10k recharges.

They aren't even that good, took people a month to get them last server. Noobs like you think this is like tibianic-hr and you can make money easy. You can't, money is hard as fck to get in realots.

Nothing in it is gamebreaking lmfao idiots like you think it's an orsha ot cause there is soft boots for 750,000 gp and 10k recharges.

They aren't even that good, took people a month to get them last server. Noobs like you think this is like tibianic-hr and you can make money easy. You can't, money is hard as fck to get in realots.

And thats why i doubt i will play, hard to get cash but not for all, ppl who buy p roses and sell them, they will have a lot of cash.

And thats why i doubt i will play, hard to get cash but not for all, ppl who buy p roses and sell them, they will have a lot of cash.

haha i did that in tibianic LOL got 200k xD in 10 minutes lol

Lol there are no premium roses in RealOTS bro, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Iryont stated himself that there WILL BE NO PREMIUM ROSES ON REALOTS.
Iryont said it will be exactly the same donation as tibianic? (I'm not sure but I believe tibianic has premium rose?)

Iryont said it will be exactly the same donation as tibianic? (I'm not sure but I believe tibianic has premium rose?)
He said something along the lines of "you will have to login tibianic-hr or lowrate and use premium rose there, and then you will have premium on realots".

Cause if there are premium roses on realots i wont play either, money is too hard there and it will make kids who steal mommys credit card rich

He said something along the lines of "you will have to login tibianic-hr or lowrate and use premium rose there, and then you will have premium on realots".

Cause if there are premium roses on realots i wont play either, money is too hard there and it will make kids who steal mommys credit card rich
Lol its the same except you can loose your cash/premium rose since one have to go first.

Lol its the same except you can loose your cash/premium rose since one have to go first.
Oh yeah rofl, didn't even think of that. It won't be as bad though.

Really wish there was an alternative to premium accounts. I personally don't mind paying for it but it will just break the rpg/pvp.

I thought he said the premium system on it would be the same as the two Tibianic servers, but if you buy premium on any of the three then you have premium on all of them.

If you think it's hard to get money on RealOTS, then obviously you don't know how to play.

/FACT

Copy/paste my signature for info/if you will play =P

Very longterm, and 100% REAL.

unless you are a spear salesman

ahhahaha xd i remmember those guys seling spears then they get banned and start to complain at realots forum something like 'we are doing bussiness why it is illegal' XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back