• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i parceled a 55k ounce [5 hour hunt] lootbag and it never sent=( GM said its not even in the parcel logs..
THere goes my motivation xD

happend to me on previous realots, on my 100 + mage, lost all my shit, soft boots 2kk, lots of shit. he told me the same.! :/

loool, but still he should take a look at parcels if its same files, it was so lame, i sent parcel and it didnt arrive (correct name/city) lost all my shit and retired lol

Last edited:
loool, but still he should take a loot at parcels if its same files, it was so lame, i sent parcel and it didnt arrive (correct name/city) lost all my shit and retired lol
Rofl shit sucks...
Try playin now though. It's pretty fun

ya ill start as soon as my new net arrives ;d any teams playing? or just randoms?

was about to start here since i dont like the exp rates of mastercores, but after seeing the "small" features (aka buffing paladins hard) i dont feel like starting here and rather wait for a tibianic reset to get real oldschool feeling and not half custom, half tibia 8.6 and half oldschool feeling.

was about to start here since i dont like the exp rates of mastercores, but after seeing the "small" features (aka buffing paladins hard) i dont feel like starting here and rather wait for a tibianic reset to get real oldschool feeling and not half custom, half tibia 8.6 and half oldschool feeling.
Lmfao oh no 50 atk stars, and 40 atk light bolts pallys OP omgz!

u got a problem with reading, i guess. u cant deny that those features are mostly made to buff paladins and knights to balance the vocations, i never said that palas are op now. maybe those are good balances but its just not 7.72 anymore.

but tbh i doubt that theres a use to argue with u since u are too deep in realOTs ass already and flame just everyone whos saying something against his server.

I love these serious servers, but what I totally hate is the light ingame... I hate being forced to use torch's and light spell to even see anything.

I don't have that problem :D
I use my light hack, set it to "magic lightwand" and it looks like I actually got lightwand :D
so I can take screens without having people to start blame me for lighthack :)

I don't have that problem :D
I use my light hack, set it to "magic lightwand" and it looks like I actually got lightwand :D
so I can take screens without having people to start blame me for lighthack :)

this is realsoft/eliteots.

I love these serious servers, but what I totally hate is the light 2ingame... I hate being forced to use torch's and light spell to even see anything.

When you start hunting tombs you won't have that problem o.o I have about 3 bp magic lightwands lol..

@DannyXDXD, how good for you. I'm a little confused though, in the other thread you said you barely was at your computer and let your bot level up for you, why do you then need light and take screenshots? ;p

Also, lighthack was legal on last realots so why would you hide it? =P

As I said in my other post I FUCKING KNEW this was Realsoft/EliteOTS.
He is the ONLY one who could do this.
It was funny, I was with my RL and I was like damn man I bet thats Realsoft trollin cause his serv sucks.
I knew it.
He should just play RealOTS.
Can't compete with Cipsofts map, formulas, monsters, and engine o_O
What are you on about idiot, he has double the players RealOTs has (ATM).

Yes I'm realsoft, problem?
You're just a RealOTS ass licker
("yes im a mastercores ass licker")

All MC's mah ***** ^^
Now your going to say blah blah realots MC is allowed,
But in realots there is no reason to MC.
Poor kid, for all I know you could be Realsoft aswell.

do u belive the shit u are writing? ofc there are tons of MCers on realOts aswell there are more reasons to mc than just runefarms. a friend of me just got 5 chars online a druid who summoned monk and make uhs, a paladin skilling on it and 3 knights to make money with in noobspawns.

no i am not saying that mastercore is better than realOTs, they are both pretty good servers. but stop writing shit like realots is mc and bot free while mastercore is crowded by mcers and botters only? its just some annoying fanboyasslickshittalkings and not even close to the truth

Looks like it's about time to get a mod in here to clean up the offtopic.

I thought this was about RealOTS and not some discussion thread about which ot is better.

Well thats probably the best oldschool ot that ever existed. Comparing it to most of other servers is like comparing 20 year old Volkswagen Golf to new Lamborghini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back