• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey.

ofcourse i thought it was not ment to be 1 gp, but it's not really a bug if its the scripters fault who removed the 0 from the 10 by accident or not. It's not that it's a bug where u can dupe cash or items.. I mean, theres always been corupness in RealOts and when someone finds something like this spear thing why wouldnt he make use of it? as it is not his fault such thing exists. When shop is selling you a bp sd for 3k wouldn't you buy 100 bps of sds and sell to players for 4k? just think about it..

Making such thing possible.. we are humans, we use it as it is possible.

But come on, getting deleted for that.. it might aswell happened to you.. but it didn't because u never bought a spear at ankrahmun.

so I dont really call this a "bug abuse".

but ok, when the majority votes for us to be deleted, so be it.

yo you are a fuckin moron .. using your logic you could goto a bank at night that has a vault accidentally unlocked, take all the money and then complain when you goto jail for theft and in court you say it's not stealing because it's not your fault it was unlocked? ahahahahahah fuckin idiotic person you are.

you guys are sayin' bad things about the server because of you guys getting _DELETED_, nuff' said

then explain how did Gore get namechanged to Rest in Pieces with his RS removed and cleared deathlist ??

yo you are a fuckin moron .. using your logic you could goto a bank at night that has a vault accidentally unlocked, take all the money and then complain when you goto jail for theft and in court you say it's not stealing because it's not your fault it was unlocked? ahahahahahah fuckin idiotic person you are.

exactly. im saying its my fault but its also the servers fault. like it's the bankers fault for forgetting to lock the bank and it's my fault for getting greedy to make use of it. but in court they dont say you are deleted from the world! they jail you instead of erase you.. because it's both sided

exactly. im saying its my fault but its also the servers fault. like it's the bankers fault for forgetting to lock the bank and it's my fault for getting greedy to make use of it. but in court they dont say you are deleted from the world! they jail you instead of erase you.. because it's both sided

So you'd prefer getting banned for 2 years?

So you'd prefer getting banned for 2 years?

no i prefer something more realistic.. like a payment we have to make to return all the cash i made out of it or remove all my items or rollback my account

my friend which i told about he only sold 5 bps and also got deleted blames everything on me.. kinda sad

no i prefer something more realistic.. like a payment we have to make to return all the cash i made out of it or remove all my items or rollback my account

my friend which i told about he only sold 5 bps and also got deleted blames everything on me.. kinda sad

More realistic? A delete is realistic enough.

You guys are deleted the chances you getting undeleted are very low, so why don't you do something else then posting in a thread of an ot you are deleted in...

Even though you deny it you abused a bug - A bug is the common term used to describe an error, flaw, mistake. < Spears being 1gp in ankrahmun was a coding mistake < BUG!

Abusing a bug/game weakness usually leads to deletion in some cases banishment.

so why do all my alt accounts have to be deleted aswell? even when i create a new account i got deleted for reaching main..

so why do all my alt accounts have to be deleted aswell? even when i create a new account i got deleted for reaching main..

Cause you already knew you were abusing a bug and could have done some "deposit" chars to keep cash if anything happened, i guess.

It was stated that anyone getting deleted would get all of their other accounts deleted as well.

Jus drop that bug thing, and trust me, dennis can track parcels, so if viet or anyone parceled anything I'm sure he already checked.
However if Viet or his team gave alot of money in person, it's probably untrackable, but I doubt it happened.

It was stated that anyone getting deleted would get all of their other accounts deleted as well.

The thing is, yes I guess I deserve the deletion and the ones who has made use of it aswell. But delete all my friends and relatives?? That's not real man..

Ashe <-- deleted (never sold 1 spear / he played once in 3 days)
Rahix <-- deleted (sold like 6 bps = 24k never sold more)
Dark Dranzor <-- justified
Viet Shino <-- justified
Mewls <-- justified

Any explanation on why my mates get deleted aswell?

21n4p6c.jpg

Jus drop that bug thing, and trust me, dennis can track parcels, so if viet or anyone parceled anything I'm sure he already checked.
However if Viet or his team gave alot of money in person, it's probably untrackable, but I doubt it happened.

Guess again=D

Everyone who blames that RealOTS is corrupted , give us an solid proof and we trust you :]. Because so far I remember Dennis was the one which never been corrupted , the other CM's he gave a too big trust to were too much corrupd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back