• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up and I'm back to level 11 with no promotion and no 9k
It took me hours to sell that 32k oz lootbag this is fail

Not one word from the GM explaining what happened, or if there is going to be any compensation for the 24 hours lost.
Supposedly all he ever says is "I don't owe you shit", very nice and serious attitude for the owner to have ^.-..

Is there ever a GM on this server been here two days and have yet to see one or even seen him reply on the forums

I haven't played for a week but last i played i was visited 2-3 times in 6hours by the same gm =p, they're usually active

"real"ots i dont see anything in this ot that real is o.o custom please !!!

Hello im going to make a thread about all the "extras" in this OT..

First of all there is exp stages..
0-120 = 3x, 120-150 = 2x, 150-180 = 1.5x, 180-200 = 1x, 200+ = 0.5x

And there is some random stuff, like enchants and soft boots on the server..

* You can enchant your weapon at Alexander in Edron, 10k for 6hours. You will get 12 more atk.

* You can enchant your legs at any Rune shop for 3k and a dead chicken. You will get speed boost for 4hours.

* All "skill" rings are +8 in skill, and last for 30min, there are also Distance rings (drop from dragons and dragonlords, and can buy bought from djinn)

* There are some "power rings" You see ring of power. It weighs 0.50 oz. This ring has been forged for the Elven Kings. <- This is the best one, gives you 4+ shielding and 5%~ dmg reduction. There are also a ring that drops from Hunters (+2 shielding) and dwarf guards (+3 shielding)

* All weapons above 35 in atk have boosted atk. Like a firesword have 42 atk.

* There are Sniper stars (65atk) 30%miss chance, and Light bolts (800gp/100st, drops from dragons/dragon lords) They weight less and little more atk then regular bolts.

* You can buy Light crossbow (50k) Longer range and little more dmg (i guess)

* Also you can buy Soft boots (reg around ring of healing) 750k in Port hope. (Magic banana)

This i all i guess, please fill in with more if u know anything..And Dennis, please put this info on the homepage for new people to see.
nice 3x ot

stfu its not 3x ot which is said in the first post. dennis should update it to keep ppl updated if they wanna play here or not, I just quitted.

stfu its not 3x ot which is said in the first post. dennis should update it to keep ppl updated if they wanna play here or not, I just quitted.
Lawl don't play then, if you really quit because at level 120 the EXP goes down to 2x, you sir are just a noob.
With no stages, by the time YOU were level 120, svampbob would be like 150 hahaha

Server is doing well to be honest, it's by far the most successful lowrate and the most realistic [obviously].
--It has a strong community and has 160~ online at 8:00 CET~, and honestly, you can't expect more from a lowrate server.
Not to mention free premium.

Server is doing well to be honest, it's by far the most successful lowrate and the most realistic [obviously].
--It has a strong community and has 160~ online at 8:00 CET~, and honestly, you can't expect more from a lowrate server.
Not to mention free premium.

I can agree on that it's community and server is sucecessful however it's not the most realistic server, especially not compared to for example tibianic

isn't tibianic the most successful old school at the moment? 600+ players online(counting MCS). 160 people on a server which MC is allowed. hmmm

isn't tibianic the most successful old school at the moment? 600+ players online(counting MCS). 160 people on a server which MC is allowed. hmmm
Tibianic isn't lowrate o_O, lol.
And it is the most realistic server, how can you deny that? It IS the same engine Zanera [Real tibia world] used in 2006 in the 7.7 era lol.
Oh I forgot weapons have some extra attack and you can enchant, so its not realistic anymore!
Atleast GM's ban people on realots cough cough tibianic doesn't ban ANY barely go check the tibianic forums and look at all the cheaters who are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back