• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Lost Lands 8.0 Custom map

10 PM here + got a movie to watch so,guess i wont be playing today. Offtopic anyway =D but since server doesnt have a forum why not.

CMON ...bring tll back online :(.

Sup, " Tzunamii " here =) lvl 16 Druid

Heya Deadbringer hows ur huntin going x)

Also, fun to PK Afkers, and steal Bags from players trying to get it to DP :D so many noobs <333 :D

Sup, " Tzunamii " here =) lvl 16 Druid

Heya Deadbringer hows ur huntin going x)

Also, fun to PK Afkers, and steal Bags from players trying to get it to DP :D so many noobs <333 :D

Lol, you seem to be a nice player o.o

That guy is annoying. I was afk waiting on mana deep red/no mana...he came kill me. So after killing him back while he hunt he spam saying i abuse and such lol...yeah right. + that guy steals people lootbags and such. Not really the kind of player i like. Anyway tzunamii as i said we are even. Have a nice day on tll :D

Yeh, well we are experiencing a shell script attack from some retarded kid. We are updating the firewall as we speak. We managed to track his ip to a local tennis club in Helsingborg, Sweden. We even found out what days and times he goes there. xd
But yeh, it's being worked on and it'll be online again asap.

Yeh, well we are experiencing a shell script attack from some retarded kid. We are updating the firewall as we speak. We managed to track his ip to a local tennis club in Helsingborg, Sweden. We even found out what days and times he goes there. xd
But yeh, it's being worked on and it'll be online again asap.
Lol. Ill go hunt his ass down, pm me

i dont think so... this is the map from MmB of otfans

As far as I know you are Mannen med brillorna and owner of old TLL and I don't know what fake TLL the other guy is talking about. So is this worth playing? Why is uh and mana on item hotkey?

yeh i am MmB but since no one around here knows that I referred to myself in third person to be clear. Also, Jonnet is merely advertising it. There's a hosted forum on the other big ot related forum solely for TLL. UH and mana is unfortunately on hotkey and not much I can do about that, but other runes are not on hotkey.

im playing here abit and it is sick mapped. very well done. i hope more people comes and play here. cause this server deserves it. keep it up.

I played this server the first time with people like betoxxx or smthg, was sick fun... must be like 3 years ago :p

Gonna make an account later

Back