• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Real Swevolutions! [Custom Client]

Weird that i havent got any reply yet.. And this ot seems to be offline now. Guess it was just one of these flops. Wonder when a real swev owner can step up and create a server, since at least 100 ppl would gladly play swev.

Weird that i havent got any reply yet.. And this ot seems to be offline now. Guess it was just one of these flops. Wonder when a real swev owner can step up and create a server, since at least 100 ppl would gladly play swev.

ofcourse, i miss swev, but the original one it was more unique, the other one was very unbalanced, i specialy hate the way they switch the knight sd for exori gran and the ues damage from 2200~ to 1000-1100. I hope some day rufus decide to put swev again on the battlefield, i think it will rip shadowcores apart. xD

- - - Updated - - -

ofcourse, i miss swev, but the original one it was more unique, the other one was very unbalanced, i specialy hate the way they switch the knight sd for exori gran and the ues damage from 2200~ to 1000-1100. I hope some day rufus decide to put swev again on the battlefield, i think it will rip shadowcores apart. xD

Well, sadly i lost Everything in a HDD Physical Crash, Im so sorry guys, i was one of the ones who LOVED SWEV!, So sad... R.I.P... :(

Back
Top Bottom