• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Thenoobwar.net | 8.6 Noobwars OT | OPENS SATURDAY 10/3 20:00 CET

Ankz0r

Reaction score
THENOOBWAR.NET

You can now make private characters FOR FREE

After weeks of hard work we are finally ready to launch thenoobwar.net!
Our goal is to be the best noobwar server out there and to provide a stable server that will provide you with endless of PvP fun!

At thenoobwar.net you start at level 45 and advance in levels by killing other players.
You play the OT by simply connecting to thenoobwar.net and login with 1/1 (leaving it blank works aswell). Choose a vocation and go out there and show your PvP skills!
You start with the EQ as shown on the picture below and your runes and potions last forever.
Killing other players grants you experience and is the only way to level up your character.

QLxhu.png

Killing other players will award you with one talon.
By clicking the talon you will recieve 1 random addon item!
Collect addon items and or trade them with other players and then turn them in to a NPC to get the addons!

5UpRK.png

Info about Server:
IP: thenoobwar.net
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.6
Hosted in: Netherlands, dedicated server with 100/100 connection. Server will be on 24/7 (Aiming for 100% uptime).
Server type: Hardcore PvP. You earn exp by killing other players.

Features:
Vocation balancing: All vocations have been balanced to be viable in PvP.
Top fragger system: The website features a Top Fragger system to follow who currently is the most badass PvP player on the server.
Guild Frag System: Become the strongest guild on the server and track your score on the website!
Custom PvP adapted map: Including completely revamped Rookgard, Desert, Boat town, Ice city, Bridge/Venore/Swamp town and an Elf town. All these maps are custom made to make the PvP experience as good as it can possibly be.

Bridge/Venore/Swamp town
urrOD.png

Rookgard
1sbdU.png

Custom Quests: Lots of custom quests with PvP rewards to enhance your character!

Yakchal Boss Fight
IOfj0.png

Yakchal Reward Room
pPcU0.png

So if you think this is a server for you, do not miss the server launch @ Saturday 10/3 20:00 CET!

Kind regards

Thenoobwar TEAM

Last edited:
You can always log in with 1/1 to choose a character to play. You do not need to buy a character (private account) to play the server.

I figured that out... but that sucks to not be able to have a char.

I figured that out... but that sucks to not be able to have a char.
I understand that you may feel that way. However private accounts are for people who want to support the server. We hope to grow bigger and if we get alot of players we will upgrade the server and possibly launch more OT's.

I understand that you may feel that way. However private accounts are for people who want to support the server. We hope to grow bigger and if we get alot of players we will upgrade the server and possibly launch more OT's.

Support the server? more like he wants some extra cash in his pocketz

Support the server? more like he wants some extra cash in his pocketz

He will spend a lot of money just for keeping his host computer computer on 24/7 and for good internet connection. Or maybe even more if he's using dedicated server host.
He might think that he got much money from donations but if you calculate the costs of hosting server you need more than 200-300€ depending how much money your connection costs and on top of that he need's to pay electric bill too so he needs a lot of donations to get some profit.
Dedicated server costs several hunderd bucks/month too.

Ontopic:
Nice to see one of these kind of servers again, I once played on a server like this and I liked it a lot :D
Good luck with it man.

Finally some war server with 1/1 (too lazy to make accounts) hhiihihih :D

Also, we have already spent money out of our pockets for scripts and a dedicated server straight off the bat. On top of that, in the future people who obtain a certain amount of frags on a 1/1 account will receive a private account.

gz online :(

Come back at 20:00 ? whatt?!

It says so in the Title of the thread aswell as on the website :). We are fine tuning some last min stuff and everything will be ready for launch @ 20:00 CET tonight like planned.

Back