• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Therina RPG - 8.4 - 2 worlds - RL MAP

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
Therina RPG has been quite a long time around. Before Therina RPG was a lowrate, today we opened a second world and renamed our first world.

Therina RPG is based on real-tibia.

Carefacia - world 1
General Information
Carefacia is Therina's first world (formerly known as Therina). This world is lowrated and for real RPG players.
Carefacia is based on real-tibia's map.

People Killing
Carefacia does not have a protection level, what means you can attack and be attacked by other players at all times.
However we try to discourage people to kill people randomly by highering the time when a unjustified frag disappears to 12 hour each.

Rates:
Experience Rate: stages, starting at 15x and ending at 5x after being level 31 or higher.
Magiclevel Rate: 4x - at all levels
Skill Rate: 15x - at all levels
Lootrate: 1x - at all levels

Retardia - world 2
General Information
Retardia is Therina's second world. This is the latest and newest world, Retardia is a highrate experience OT.
Retardia, just as Carefacia, is an OT based on real-tibia.

People Kiling
Retardia has a protection level, till level 40 you cannot be attacked and cannot attack other players.
We try to discourage people to kill people randomly by setting the time when a unjustified frag disappears to 12 hour each.

Rates
Experience Rate: stages, starting at 90x and ending at 10x if you are level 201 or higher.
Magiclevel Rate: 9x - at all levels
Skill Rate: 50x - at all levels
Lootrate: 1x - at all levels

Client 8.4
You can download the 8.4 client at http://www.tibiaclient.com and an 8.4 ipchanger at http://www.otchanger.net or Talaturen's ip changer at http://otland.net/f19/talaturens-ip-changer-7675/.
Therina RPG has the latest 8.4 spells.

Connect Information
IP/website: therina.net
Port: 7171 (loginserver)

Gamemasters
Currently there are two gamemasters at Therina RPG, when Therina RPG will become more popular we will hire more gamemasters. Current gamemasters:
- GM Doonrak
- GM Sneaky
- GM Yannick

18:33 Captain Gage: I can take you to Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Venore, Port Hope, and Edron.
18:33 Guadostar [16]: edron
18:33 Captain Gage: Do you want to sail to Edron for 160 gold coins?
18:33 Guadostar [16]: yes
18:33 Captain Gage: You do not have enough money!

and

18:35 You see 4 platinum coins.
It weighs 0.40 oz.

scammer pl0x?

18:33 Captain Gage: I can take you to Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Venore, Port Hope, and Edron.
18:33 Guadostar [16]: edron
18:33 Captain Gage: Do you want to sail to Edron for 160 gold coins?
18:33 Guadostar [16]: yes
18:33 Captain Gage: You do not have enough money!

and

18:35 You see 4 platinum coins.
It weighs 0.40 oz.

scammer pl0x?

tink r ried of gold pice onli ; / scaner

Yea NPCs are quite bugged now, waiting for Elf to respond :p, i'll put some temp. captains.

That's what I just said, I gotta wait for Elf. Will be fixed tonight tho ;).

You're a SCAMMER/THIEFER what more !!!

My Panasonic in you server has been sold by a GM .. and I was MS now its upgrade to EK lol...

Thats was he write to me !..
ME: Whats wrong with my account some have take my account...
GM: Maybe you got hacked !
ME: Lol a player cant change the VOC !
GM: mmmm.
ME: Have you been tongue tied?

GM Doonrak has logged out !

This server sell your chars out !

Well, carefacia needs to get a protection level..like 15 atleast, cuz its like some chick lvl 30 running around killing the newbies, like me and some other guy lvl 10..kinda boring.

Back