• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaoan is so ugly
But .. might give this server a try :D

17:50 New record: 100 players are logged in.

Please also allow me to remind all of you, that:

* The top 5 most online players on 25th of february will win 150, 100, 75, 50 and 35 points.
* The top 5 highest level players on 25th of february will win 150, 100, 75, 50 and 35 points.

Its a really nice server,but i have few complaints.
First of all,the loot rate............w0000000000000t? <.< I have been hunting bog's for like 1,5h and i looted 1 pally armor,and some guy has hunted infernalists for 17 min and he got 400k?<.<
Second : The monsters Hit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much.
Third : The hp regen should be increased,since i cant spam pots 24/7 when hunting...Atleast like 75/sec mana for rps,100 for mage,50 for knights ^^

Its a really nice server,but i have few complaints.
First of all,the loot rate............w0000000000000t? <.< I have been hunting bog's for like 1,5h and i looted 1 pally armor,and some guy has hunted infernalists for 17 min and he got 400k?<.<
Second : The monsters Hit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much.
Third : The hp regen should be increased,since i cant spam pots 24/7 when hunting...Atleast like 75/sec mana for rps,100 for mage,50 for knights ^^

Yeah, first two problems are already known and will be fixed on next server save. About vocation balancing and potions, I am working on it.

And the regen? I really think it should be increased :S

Ghamie looted like 15 pally arms in 1h I think.

Tiny fixes.

*paladin healing more balanced
*exura san lowered
*paralyze is stronger now
*loot rate highered
*monster rate lowered
*tiny website bug fixes
*added to sellables - Titan Axe, Onyx Flail
*zombie arena event is almost done

Tiny fixes.

*paladin healing more balanced
*exura san lowered
*paralyze is stronger now
*loot rate highered
*monster rate lowered
*tiny website bug fixes
*added to sellables - Titan Axe, Onyx Flail
*zombie arena event is almost done

I hope you mean paralyze is weaker, cause its op.

Ye...alot op -.- i was paralyzed for like 10 mins <.<

Fix the ladder at poi, its bugged for some reason

Ok, I weakened the paralyze a bit. Gona fix ladder on POI soon.

YOU GOT SO MUCH PLAYERS BECOUSE YOUR ADVERSITING IN EVERY OT STOP IT !!
17:43 Celandilas [8549]: 11:48 Tiberman On Everlution [1]: Hello Celandilas! I am inviting you to play Tibera - Latest News | 8.60 Evolution map | PVP-ENFO | Great events | Reset | Check out the website Tibera - Latest News for more info, I think you will like it. See you there! :)

SCREENSHOT :
35i3ivn.png

YOU GOT SO MUCH PLAYERS BECOUSE YOUR ADVERSITING IN EVERY OT STOP IT !!
17:43 Celandilas [8549]: 11:48 Tiberman On Everlution [1]: Hello Celandilas! I am inviting you to play Tibera - Latest News | 8.60 Evolution map | PVP-ENFO | Great events | Reset | Check out the website Tibera - Latest News for more info, I think you will like it. See you there! :)

SCREENSHOT :
35i3ivn.png

lol how do you know if it's richux? xPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back