• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.
It's a tradition for me and OZKL to come back to this server after each reset ;]]

ehm, are you allowed to bot mlvl?

oh lol wtf paladin is overpowered

Last edited:
Can you fix a small issue with the houses please, You can trash others houses by opening the window.. cause even if you aint invited you could still open it from outside.. please fix it my house is getting trashed by these spammers..

Can you fix a small issue with the houses please, You can trash others houses by opening the window.. cause even if you aint invited you could still open it from outside.. please fix it my house is getting trashed by these spammers..

Bump
Dat
Shit!

TRUE!

Richux, why even host the OT if u dont even care about it?
You dont answer people,wont help people, and you dont even care if the pro egyptians camp at shop place using combo.
You think you can do everything by yourself as GM and nop, you cant so please get another GM who can notate those stupid botters who got nolife.

Richux, why even host the OT if u dont even care about it?
You dont answer people,wont help people, and you dont even care if the pro egyptians camp at shop place using combo.
You think you can do everything by yourself as GM and nop, you cant so please get another GM who can notate those stupid botters who got nolife.

He notified that he opened the server for us.. so he was actually not going to open it.. but he opened it cause of us so stop QQ and enjoy =)

Just started a paladin.

Name; Three

Playing with a RL. :)

did you add some more quests?
or is it the same
level to 200 > get extremely bored since theres nothing to do

my name on there is Jod Raker. lvl 252 pally atm.

my name on there is Bela. lvl 8 .hhh

BuMp !! i like Tibera !!

i hope all Check it out !!

Nvm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back