• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaand it's gone again! Congratulations on having the most stable server! ;)

anyways, last time this server was up n running (not today) how many players were online? (not the record)

will be same then everytime first 3 weeks 150-200 player + and then no one xD

While it's offline, please use the time to fix so druids can use star wand lol.. can't equip it ;(

is there quests for the DMR or how'd you get it without donate? by killing those without amulets/blessings or buying ingame? if u do what are you buying with? cc?

is there quests for the DMR or how'd you get it without donate? by killing those without amulets/blessings or buying ingame? if u do what are you buying with? cc?

DMR = DONATE mana rune.
You kill people for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i'd like to report a bug where you can't use any spells if you have a Death Ring equipped.

Also, Richux, can you please give us money on level up? I'm 201 and I still havent got a single CC for leveling up yet, at 150 I had 160k, but then the server died, logged in and had no cash, haven't got any since then.

Also, Richux, can you please give us money on level up? I'm 201 and I still havent got a single CC for leveling up yet, at 150 I had 160k, but then the server died, logged in and had no cash, haven't got any since then.

you get 2cc at lvl 20; 5cc at lvl 50; 10cc at lvl 100. though they were lost in the rollback

DMR = DONATE mana rune.
You kill people for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i'd like to report a bug where you can't use any spells if you have a Death Ring equipped.

Lol, But you are obviously using blessings if you have donated and even if you havent donated u'll still using blessings.

Lol, But you are obviously using blessings if you have donated and even if you havent donated u'll still using blessings.

That's why try to get them Rs. And sometimes ppls just forgot to buy bless or it don't work.

Sometimes people forget about buying blessings, and/or they don't realize that they don't have enough money on them when they do /bless.

"I am trying to find and setup network configuration that would prevent these attacks. I have found out the type of attack, but I am still unsure how to stop it. Till then I will keep the server closed. Hopefully this gets fixed by tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,
GM Richux"

opening TOMORROW? seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back