• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,i was ;P But the donors caught up ;P

make uhp infinite since runes are infinite.

agreed fairly boring server

should be some custom shit, events or w/e cuz we havent had a single event (AS FAR AS I KNOW) yet

server has 170~ online, soon it'll fall down to 60-80 i suppose haha, especially for non botters

trade lvl 250 ed with high ml for donate mr + donate wand send priv message

either server host really shitty or you're getting DDOSed.

apparently richux jails people for no reason now.

Richux,paladins need an INSTANT NERF ! They do the same dmg as mages,heal more than knights.. i mean seriously,tell me this,6 mages,all 300+ COMBO UE on a 400 RP and he doesnt even get yellow,hows that even fair? P.S. PALADINS in war just spam exevo mas san,and usually kill most of the mages. This needs a fix so bad. Btw,even with para,still OP

This is literally one of the most boring servers I've played in a while.. No offence but, theres NOTHING to do besides to bot ;P seriously.. pvp = shit, hold target + follow target = the pvp here

Not to mention that the warmode push is not working properly meaning your pushes get fucked up

This is literally one of the most boring servers I've played in a while.. No offence but, theres NOTHING to do besides to bot ;P seriously.. pvp = shit, hold target + follow target = the pvp here

Not to mention that the warmode push is not working properly meaning your pushes get fucked up

Crying on forum won't make this game more interesting. I am always open for new ideas / suggestions and things to add. So why don't You come up with some nice idea, we will see how ull do?

Anyway, is Your in-game name Broertje? If so, You shouldn't be saying You got nothing to do, Your quest log looks pretty ugly:

20120825144106.png

- - - Updated - - -

Up we go.

@Richux, my quest log might be empty, but thats because most of the rewards are quite useless when ur into pvp lmao. Ultimate n' Wrath of the Emperor might be good, but most of my guild has gone inactive meaning I got very few ppl to play with n´ do quests with ;p

Rest of the quests are pretty useless though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back