• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn,Will play again ! Will sms-donation be made for Bosnia again?

Not planning to change anything regarding donation system (so if they were enabled before, they will stay enabled :) ).

Awsome, hopefully you fix paladin before releazing the server :)

y u no put my tibera movies on homepage :(

Yes, I am thinking of doing that.

link some of them here!

Though the page is horrible (attempts to load all videos at same time) and fix is needed, here are some - Tibera - video

I think u should focus on balancing the vocations more tbh ;P

And make PVM more affective because ppl just buy donors,get lvl 250,and go pvp <.< Than when they are gone,the server sux tbh ;P

And make vocations single target hits more affective,and ues a bit weaker

@Pecax, dont listen to this guy. Like are you serious? Making all vocations single target users also weakening the ue's?
Dude, this is a PVP based server, I suggest you buy a character on real Tibia and do some PVM there instead. There is nothing wrong with the mages on this OT.

Quit posting retarded ideas about this now, there will be no peace, the strongest ones will win as they always have.

Sincerely Acr

Last edited:
@Pecax, dont listen to this guy. Like are you serious? Making all vocations single target users also weakening the ue's?
Dude, this is a PVP based server, I suggest you buy a character on real Tibia and do some PVM there instead. There is nothing wrong with the mages on this OT.

Quit posting retarded ideas about this now, there will be no peace, the strongest ones will win as they always have.

Sincerely Acr

Honestly, Acr. He's kinda right about UE's, atleast considering that DMR heals so much.
Balancing classes, well, sure, but it's not an easy task. One class will always be stronger than the others.

Wow,can u just try understanding? I know ur very simple-minded,and you just read 1 word,and start writing a post about 1 word ! I never said to make ues hit like 300... People were hitting 1,2k,and in my opinion,that's just way too much. Usually wars were people starhopping,and spamming ues,and watching people die... nice pvp

If he actually made it that sds deal more dmg,and ues a bit less,that could lead to people making strategys,and not just running around spamming ues.

Okey, im very simple-minded :)! But why am I the one owning and ur not? I think its my simple-minded brain thats a little more evolved than yours then :)

Let the people spam their ue's, it will not hold for very long considering they will get out drained pretty fast. And the ue's is also needed to combo paladins/knights, just look at real Tibia, this is a common strategy on hardcore-pvp servers, but it seems your "unsimple-minded" brain havent heard about that, havent u?
Also the last edition, sds was a more effective weapon than ue's, so what ur saying is incorrect.

Im gonna say this one last time and a last time only,
THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT MAGES!

Sincerely Acr

Wow,can u just try understanding? I know ur very simple-minded,and you just read 1 word,and start writing a post about 1 word ! I never said to make ues hit like 300... People were hitting 1,2k,and in my opinion,that's just way too much. Usually wars were people starhopping,and spamming ues,and watching people die... nice pvp

If he actually made it that sds deal more dmg,and ues a bit less,that could lead to people making strategys,and not just running around spamming ues.

I remembered SuicideOT, it was the one of the popular EVO out there, people bought donation which gave them Mlvl 120, making them hit 1200..
And nowdays people can afk bot trainers to get 120 mlvl instead of paying for it, but it will take years.. -.- It is not about balancing, its about whether you people stop whine and relize it is not because things aren't stable..

Okey, im very simple-minded :)! But why am I the one owning and ur not? I think its my simple-minded brain thats a little more evolved than yours then :)

Let the people spam their ue's, it will not hold for very long considering they will get out drained pretty fast. And the ue's is also needed to combo paladins/knights, just look at real Tibia, this is a common strategy on hardcore-pvp servers, but it seems your "unsimple-minded" brain havent heard about that, havent u?
Also the last edition, sds was a more effective weapon than ue's, so what ur saying is incorrect.

Im gonna say this one last time and a last time only,
THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT MAGES!

Sincerely Acr

U were better than me cuz u basically played 24/7.

I don't,i worry about school,I go to the gym,running almost every night :p
I'm not bad at pvp,but I know what I have seen on tibera. 50 ppl in the shops spamming ues.That's pretty noob to me
And,I haven't seen anyone SPAMMING ues on real tibia. Maybe just to combo knights. But they use it once,and refill their mana. On tibera they are able to spam it 24/7. They wont get drained out if they have a nice mglvl/eq :p

I'm not bad at pvp,but I know what I have seen on tibera. 50 ppl in the shops spamming ues.That's pretty noob to me
And,I haven't seen anyone SPAMMING ues on real tibia. Maybe just to combo knights. But they use it once,and refill their mana. On tibera they are able to spam it 24/7. They wont get drained out if they have a nice mglvl/eq :p

if you're really that worried about UE's, MC two hundred noob chars.

I'm not worried. He asked about our opinion,so I gave mine

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not worried. He asked about our opinion,so I gave mine

Pecax added his opinion, which was Richux's wish from his players.
Pecax's opinion will help balance out the game from powerabuse.
Thank you for your contribution.

Sincerely Znake

What? (??????????????) So basically your trying to explain to me that u have a irl life and go to the gym and stuff, but dude, uhm.. Why? Don't u get appreciated enough on facebook or something that you need to write this here on otland? Haha, holy fu*ck.

Okey im gonna answer your question now, the people that are spamming the ue's and such in lets say manashop, are basically people with no team, people who probably just made a character on the OT to have fun and just wanna kill some people, AKA nobodys/noobs.
I dont really see the problem in this since they will eventually all die anyway by some "decent team" or take each other out, and if they are smart enough, they will realize that its a bad idea and stop ue spamming. Simple as that. This is not even a problem so I dont even know why you continue on this subject.

To make myself short, There is and will always be noobs on online games and in this case, there will ALWAYS be ue spammers.

Also there is 1 minute CD on the ue's on real Tibia, thats why people can't spam it, if you dident know.

Sincerely Acr

What? (??????????????) So basically your trying to explain to me that u have a irl life and go to the gym and stuff, but dude, uhm.. Why? Don't u get appreciated enough on facebook or something that you need to write this here on otland? Haha, holy fu*ck.

Okey im gonna answer your question now, the people that are spamming the ue's and such in lets say manashop, are basically people with no team, people who probably just made a character on the OT to have fun and just wanna kill some people, AKA nobodys/noobs.
I dont really see the problem in this since they will eventually all die anyway by some "decent team" or take each other out, and if they are smart enough, they will realize that its a bad idea and stop ue spamming. Simple as that. This is not even a problem so I dont even know why you continue on this subject.

To make myself short, There is and will always be noobs on online games and in this case, there will ALWAYS be ue spammers.

Also there is 1 minute CD on the ue's on real Tibia, thats why people can't spam it, if you dident know.

Sincerely Acr

u is noob too, we can see when i come with my freints we are 14 ppl from br and will take server over, huheuaeuhu server dominando

Ond will be back and take the server like always, dedka will camp in pz as they always do. i bet they will leave server after 3 hours becouse they cry when they die ;/ cya in pz noobs.

Ond will be back and take the server like always, dedka will camp in pz as they always do. i bet they will leave server after 3 hours becouse they cry when they die ;/ cya in pz noobs.

headhunt pippi please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back