• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice!
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

Best thing is you can see the fear in the eye's off dedka and their noob leaders, they dont even dare to reply becouse they fear that they get hunted :rolleyes:

Kinds regard Real owner of tibera - Hampus ond

Best thing is you can see the fear in the eye's off dedka and their noob leaders, they dont even dare to reply becouse they fear that they get hunted :rolleyes:

We will see who will camp pz. Yours Twix~

derpderp

so much hate.

Asch Do is the way to go.

Honestly bro, you played Tibera 3-4 years ago, since then I haven't seen you, so whats up with all that "real owners of Tibera?". - I'm not a fan of Dedka, but they have been the ruling guild since two years now, lol.

Last edited:
I will probably start here again, gonna test it out.
Tibera needs me!

Indeed. *Dark, evil grin*
You pawns keep poking at each other in a pointless conflict for dominion.
Whilst I. The ruler of Tibera, prepare for total destruction of peace for all eternity.

I'm joking, see y'all in PZ.

Gonna be sweet, hopefully we get some retards to war against, please dont leave the server after 2h when u die like a retard

derpderp

so much hate.

Asch Do is the way to go.

Honestly bro, you played Tibera 3-4 years ago, since then I haven't seen you, so whats up with all that "real owners of Tibera?". - I'm not a fan of Dedka, but they have been the ruling guild since two years now, lol.

Yea sure, we left the server after all our enemys left becouse they are charlovers, you will asslick us this time again or will you lick the noobs dedka :)?

Yea sure, we left the server after all our enemys left becouse they are charlovers, you will asslick us this time again or will you lick the noobs dedka :)?

How about this, I asslick nobody, and I kill you?
You're acting like a complete idiot, why do you have to be such a dick dude? It's just a fucking game, lol.

Asså Itsy är du efterbliven? Varför lägger du ner tid på att svara honom? Herregud.

Asså Itsy är du efterbliven? Varför lägger du ner tid på att svara honom? Herregud.

Haha, varför inte?
Han tror ju att han är otroligt duktig, och det bumpar tråden.

Kan ju ställa samma fråga och fråga varför du svarar på alla som gnäller på dig?

Söta ni är, Ni är dock dem sämsta som alltid står och gråter i pz, acr cronik & itsy antar att du kommer vilja försöka joina oss igen och säga att du kan köpa donates till oss om du får :)?

Söta ni är, Ni är dock dem sämsta som alltid står och gråter i pz, acr cronik & itsy antar att du kommer vilja försöka joina oss igen och säga att du kan köpa donates till oss om du får :)?

Derp?
För det första har jag aldrig donerat själv, inte en enda krona, lol,
för det andra så har jag aldrig sett dig personligen in-game.

Derp?
För det första har jag aldrig donerat själv, inte en enda krona, lol,
för det andra så har jag aldrig sett dig personligen in-game.

Jasså? så du påstår att du inte satt och slickade röv när vi lirade :)? lika pinsam som acr cronik och hans pajas team

Itzy va med oss en gång i tiden när vi fuckade Dedka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back