• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snacka skit du spelade när vi gjorde det också, och de enda du gjorde var att försöka joina oss, därför du ville ge donates för att få vara med i vårt team :)?

derp
när var detta och vad hette man? :D

Comon guys, let's keep it english here ( I also want to read / understand the flame wars :D )

Comon guys, let's keep it english here ( I also want to read / understand the flame wars :D )

Nothing interesting, a swedish kid claiming to be the ruler of Tibera, even though he haven't played for three years.
Free bump for Tibera!

There's no need for war flame ;) Hopefully you listen to the players about vocation balance, then it will be an really awsome server. hopefully you can get 1 more active gm :)

And all noobs who think they gonna own this server just leave right now thanks :) - Asso Vafan

More updates, Bosses, Quests, Raids!

I remember you mentioned you were about to map dragon scale legs quest!

Looking forward to Magebombing this ot once more ;) Highlvl's take care /Herr Rosa

Looking forward to Magebombing this ot once more ;) Highlvl's take care /Herr Rosa

gewd lewk :3

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: SIGN UP GUYS!

Currently there are about 100 characters, sign up today and be in the rush for 300! :)

gewd lewk to you to xD?

- - - Updated - - -

gewd lewk :3

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: SIGN UP GUYS!

Currently there are about 100 characters, sign up today and be in the rush for 300! :)

gewd lewk to you aswell xD?

you won't be magebombing me anytime soon.

More updates, Bosses, Quests, Raids!

I remember you mentioned you were about to map dragon scale legs quest!

Yes, I have actually been working on it the last few days, it looks something like:

NKrdHAY.png

and

QQK4Ghk.jpg

Other then that, I am pretty much out of ideas (and time too) for stuff to add, that's why I made the ideas page. Though, haven't seen a single, specific (but I mean a detailed description, not "plz new quest") idea about any quest/raid etc. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Launch date is set to march 22 - 03:00 PM CET/SWE (see countdown - http://tibera.org/ :D )

What time/day do you think would be better? Maybe 6PM or later (or 12:00 PM?)? I can also reschedule to Friday evening, if enough of you guys want.

Last edited:
Yes, I have actually been working on it the last few days, it looks something like:

NKrdHAY.png

and

QQK4Ghk.jpg

Other then that, I am pretty much out of ideas (and time too) for stuff to add, that's why I made the ideas page. Though, haven't seen a single, specific (but I mean a detailed description, not "plz new quest") idea about any quest/raid etc. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Launch date is set to march 22 - 03:00 PM CET/SWE (see countdown - Tibera - Latest News :D )

What time/day do you think would be better? Maybe 6PM or later (or 12:00 PM?)? I can also reschedule to Friday evening, if enough of you guys want.

Looks awesome, make them 100% weak to ice so I can bot there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back