• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, the fuck u hyping this shit up so much? Im just asking whether its possible or not, if it aint.. GG..
and about "Learn the Game" part?

ignorance is bliss

Oh and just an fyi, this server has an website ;)

Nobody is hyping anything, I just mean that is has been posible throughout the very existance of Tibia, that is why it is a stupid question in my opinion.

The last time he got the countdown completely wrong on the webside, that is why I was asking. So if you wanted me to look bad, sorry mate you just failed.
As I said before, stop questioning things that are greater than urself, we can clearly see the most experienced one here.

Nobody is hyping anything, I just mean that is has been posible throughout the very existance of Tibia, that is why it is a stupid question in my opinion.

The last time he got the countdown completely wrong on the webside, that is why I was asking. So if you wanted me to look bad, sorry mate you just failed.
As I said before, stop questioning things that are greater than urself, we can clearly see the most experienced one here.

Well... I guess that it is Obvious who the more experienced one is here. According to you, its been possible to use Runes AND Heals at the same time :p BRAVO

Well... I guess that it is Obvious who the more experienced one is here. According to you, its been possible to use Runes AND Heals at the same time :p BRAVO

SD + Exura Vita...? kkkkwpggg3g

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I am the greatest, do not try to compare yourself to a god.

Lerossa are you fucking retarded? It's always been possible to use SD + exura vita or whatever rune and NON combat spell at the same time.
It's also possible to use mana potions and aggresive spells at the same time, but some servers uses mana runes instead and in those you usually can't use aggresive spell and manarune at the same time, since the exhaust on runes and spells is the same unless you change it. And the exhaust on potions is stored on a different value.

In my opinion it should be possible to use manarune + aggresive spells since else it makes the gameplay more boring.

Lerossa are you fucking retarded? It's always been possible to use SD + exura vita or whatever rune and NON combat spell at the same time.
It's also possible to use mana potions and aggresive spells at the same time, but some servers uses mana runes instead and in those you usually can't use aggresive spell and manarune at the same time, since the exhaust on runes and spells is the same unless you change it. And the exhaust on potions is stored on a different value.

In my opinion it should be possible to use manarune + aggresive spells since else it makes the gameplay more boring.

You just quoted everything I was saying, and im the one ending up being called retarded.
I do not really know what servers you played in the past, but not being able to use "aggresive spells + manarune" at the same time is what you reffered me as, retarded.

But it is cool really, call me what you want. Just remember that cry is free, bless is not.

Edited: You seem like a great speller (reffering to my name) and still im the retarded one. Wow.

Lerosena if ur so great ,go buy urself a life,it would do u good ! Now go on,DISCUSS ANY MORE ISSUES U HAVE REGARDING VIDEO GAMES LIKE IT'S SOMETHING SERIOUS ! GOGO

You just quoted everything I was saying, and im the one ending up being called retarded.
I do not really know what servers you played in the past, but not being able to use "aggresive spells + manarune" at the same time is what you reffered me as, retarded.

But it is cool really, call me what you want. Just remember that cry is free, bless is not.

Edited: You seem like a great speller (reffering <Referring> to my name) and still im the retarded one. Wow.

You're one hell of a speller yourself too, buddy. And why are u saying that it aint possible to use manarunes + offensive spells at the same time? It is possible nub, it just aint possible to use manarune and HEALING spells at the same time (unless its been modified)

You're not cool by saying that cry is free and bless aint btw ;P Scotoe will be my ingame name, you're welcome

It's okey to be jealous, I do not mind. Some people are great, some or not. Simple.

Pecax, already got a life, sorry.
Oh but mate, you misunderstood me, I do not have any issues. I am just correcting everyone else. (Also this is not a video game, it is a computer game)

Records~, you need to learn sarcasm and common expressions in the English language, it will do you some good in the future. Basically, you are misunderstanding everything im saying. But you know what they say, some people are good some people are bad.. Others are gods.

Oh but mate, you misunderstood me, I do not have any issues. I am just correcting everyone else. (Also this is not a video game, it is a computer game)
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Should'nt tibera be on swedish otserverlist :D ?
I think it would be better with a swedish flag just my opinon! :D

Sea ya tommarrow guys 17:00 GMT+1 AWESOME AFF!!!!!
NAME DONAKI BURN/ ONE OF THE TEDYS (Tedy burn)

It's okey to be jealous, I do not mind. Some people are great, some or not. Simple.

Records~, you need to learn sarcasm and common expressions in the English language, it will do you some good in the future. Basically, you are misunderstanding everything im saying. But you know what they say, some people are good some people are bad.. Others are gods.

Man.. just die on your birthday, cuz death is the best present ;)

countdown stopped but server not up lol

- - - Updated - - -

countdown stopped but server not up lol and then the site goes down lol

countdown never stopped....7hs left to go ! :D

Just to clarify, launch is scheduled to 05:00 PM CEST (SWE time).

Best Regards,
GM Richux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back