• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story of my life - I quit playing Tibia because Tibera shuts down.
Gets a PM on Facebook telling me that Tibera has been up for a long time now.
ok

what happened to tibera? 2-3 weeks ago it had 150-250 players online , now only 7? could someone explain?

what happened to tibera? 2-3 weeks ago it had 150-250 players online , now only 7? could someone explain?

Quite usual for Tibera. Kinda popular for max a month, then it goes down the drain. Tibera was fun the first 2 times it was online, now its too obvious that its just a moneymaker for the admin who puts it up 1 or 2 times per year with basicly nothing changed.

Im working on something new =3, send me a PM and I'll let you test it :p. (Not trying to steal players, but Tibera has been shutdown forever afaik)

For those of you who want a replacement for Tibera, check my signature :3. If Richux would come back from the dead and bring Tibera back, I'll remove this post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back