• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score

realots.net

advert1.jpg

realots.net

Tibianic RealOTS, old-fashionably programmed though it may be, remains a modern-day revision of the good old days. As such, we have had to adapt our conditions with the intent to make the gameplay more interesting and have a better flow. That being said, the rates are as displayed:

3x Experience
2x Skills
2x Magic level
1x Loot rate
1x Regeneration (e.g. Knight will regenerate 1 hitpoint every 6 seconds as well as 2 mana points in the same time).

We have a custom anti-cheat client you can login with, it has DirectX 9 and OpenGL support so you won't have any problems with fps on DirectX 5 anymore! It will be available for download in the follow page:
realots.net

Tibianic RealOTS client can record and play movies - it has a built in CAM player/recorder!
caminfo.jpg

It's really easy to watch movies from other players or even record our own, to read about about this feature have a look here:
realots.net

It would be also essential for you to read what makes this server different if you plan to stay for a while:
realots.net

When you join our server you will notice it is different somehow - it's the most advanced replica of Tibia 7.7 you have ever seen!

Screenshots from our servers:
advert2.jpg

Tibianic RealOTS worldmap:
map.png

realots.net

Good, should include that it's cips files considering that is RealOTS' "niche"

Not to mention, it isn't a replica. It is the same.

Nice but didnt you say before mana regen will be 2x??

it will be 1x, he changed his mind. I saw serpent spawn on the screenshot, will be there banuta with such monsters?!?!

it will be 1x, he changed his mind. I saw serpent spawn on the screenshot, will be there banuta with such monsters?!?!
Yes, obviously.

Don't think anyone has ever killed many serpent spawns though. I did the ape city quest (all but last mission) last reset, shit is rough solo.

... Cannot ... wait ... any ... longer ...

Ye im worried about ddos aswell..

It will surely fuck up the start like always

Last Realots was taken down & characters reseted, what makes you think this time won't be the same

Last Realots was taken down & characters reseted, what makes you think this time won't be the same

The old realots owner "Dennis" gave all the files to Iryont and Iryont's other servers have been up for a very long time.

To long time ago i played Realots need play it again i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back