• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

wow... I can't move house without having more work piled on me eh? xD
won't be able to have time to fix these before the weekend probably. Got decorating and stuff to do too.

edit:
POST ONE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND

The duplicates of your equipment set happens when the server crashes sometimes. write !fixme to remove them from you pokemon bag.

THere's alredy a timer set to show how long before you can use next move. use a move and try it again, you will see the cooldown for that move

Sorry, I meant a command that lets you do it without risking wasting a move that has no target, such as AoE moves or wave-type moves.

- Cubone's m1 through m3 are all headbutts.
- Beedrill's m2 is an extra String Shot when it should be Poison Sting, and his m3 is an extra Pin Missile when it should be Fury Cutter.

Last edited:
Kadabra also has 2 restore moves, while alakazam has 1 but it gets on cooldown along with another attack move, strange;P

gz on 1k post tosuxo!

Seems like server is off?

Suggestions:

- Add animation for fishing (I use the non-sound client, is the sound client different?)
- !cd command of some sort.
- A tab, or a custom bar of some sort to see all current Pokemon and for fast summoning click on them
- Increase great ball price or something, currently the ball prices are pretty unstable. Pokeball = 550, Great Ball = 750, Super Ball = 9000, Ultra Ball = 1200
- Link the Pokedex to where you can view any Pokemon's stats without needing to be near one. The /pokedex command does nothing.
- Food for Trainers so we can actually recover our HP

Bugs:

- Not sure how to specifically describe this, but when using multiple pokemon on you with different balls used for them (Pokeballs and Great balls in specific), a lot of times they aren't all healed at the same time and you have to switch out your current pokemon.
- Bikes can be dropped when riding on them. Dying while riding one also messes up your speed so you need to relog.
- The skill Rage occasionally causes your speed to spike while fighting a pokemon.
- Beedrill's Strafe does not work.

Last edited:
sorry, I've been moving house and finally got internet back.
the !fixme command is being updated so staff can only use it, and you must request why you need it doing in the help channel
i added a zero by mistake on super ball, whoopsie! (fixing now lol)
you can see who you registered in pokedex by using it on yourself, i'm working on a feature for the website so you can view stats about the pokemon without having to own them (full online database) but that's not the main priority right now lol
trainer healing food will be added very soon, it will be in the form of snack food etc, which you use and it heals you instantly :) (i shouldn't be promoting junk food, should I? lol)

I'm assuming this will be after you fix Great Balls? Considering every time a Pokemon dies from one, using the !fixme command is the only way to switch out pokemon.

bro i'v been playing your server for like 4 days now iv found 20+ bugs ........... its fucked haha you really need to fix some shit if you want more players. im suprised its not crashing every 5 mins .. some real major ones you needs take a look at.

Msg me if you want some more info on the bugs and allow my to contact you when im play so when i do find a bug i can give it to you fast! :p

OMFG Every day ... bug after bug Jesus plz gm come online and look at this shit

Last edited:
i'm only a scripter dude... 99% of bugs don't get reported and yet i'm expected to know the exact cause of each and every one of them...
why don't you post here all of the bugs? 1 post on the forums makes this sound too much like someone who has a pokemon server trying to make this server sound shit... just because there's not 100 BRs selling diamonds doesn't mean it's a shit server... also the stability has improved countless amounts since I joined the project, it really wouldn't stay online for more than 5 minutes until I joined, now it's usually 72 hours minimum, except some bugs that have been found (and abused without being reported) since I've been moving home.

Welcome back!

21:39 Loot of a electrode: 8 seeds. ???
13:33 Loot of a Raichu: a salmon.
21:38 Loot of a Electabuzz: 8 perfect behemoth fangs.
23:31 Loot of a Ekans: 17 cents, a snowball.
20:57 Loot of a Ekans: a bat wing, 11 bottles of poison.
20:51 Loot of a zubat: a bat wing, 7 bottles of poison.
20:52 You see a bat wing.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
ItemID: [5894].

No nurse:
13:30 You see a mill board.
ItemID: [975].
Position: [X: 863] [Y: 1032] [Z: 6].

locker wrong:
13:31 You see a poke depot (Vol:30).
ItemID: [2589].
Position: [X: 861] [Y: 1039] [Z: 6].

locker wrong:
13:33 You see a poke depot (Vol:30).
ItemID: [2589].
Position: [X: 1020] [Y: 1183] [Z: 7].

no loot:
01:15 Loot of a Slowbro: nothing.
01:15 Loot of a slowpoke: nothing.

double exp:
Slowbro 150/150

Pokemons that cannot be found on map:
Lua:
articuno
ditto
dodrio
dodou
eevee
flareon
fearow
golem
hitmonchan
hitmonlee
meowth
mew
mewtwo
moltres
mr.mime
nidoran f/m?
paras
parasect
persian
pinsir
poliwhirl
raticate
squirtle
zapdos
wartortle
blastoise

caterpie = rattata starting pokemon? (the levers are giving wrong pokemon according to the description)
I got 1 hited by a wild pikachu's attack (3k hp)
Kabutops Ancient power does not work
can't use pokedex on Farfetch'd
Can't place greatball with farfetch'd in summon slot(feet)/(portfoil)
When a player summons venomoth and venomoth dies, another player can catch it. And the original owner can resummon it.
People get super slow after riding bike.

People have been farming Aerodactyl since it's not doing any damage, I have been sealing the area off once a day but it's not enough, let's fix his attack or remove him temporarily =)

Last edited:
fixed the caterpie/rattata bug in next map update :3
i'll try to fix the smaller bugs before the weekend, loot will be also fixed before the weekend... can't blame me for making a couple of mistakes, considering I did them all in 2 hours xD

that list of "not yet on map" is going to be very useful 'cos I don't want duplicate hunting spots.

Safari Zone coming -very- soon. It will work like the real safari zone, but with a limit of Time rather than Steps. So you get 5 minutes in the Safari Zone. If you manage to reach the end of the zone you will get a little reward.
I'm also trying to add some quests to the game. Even if it's just "fetch this item to this npc" or "The nurse in Saffron needs your help, please visit her and tell her you're there to HELP".
Also, I'll be trying to introduce more reasons to hunt with friends, or make quests where you need more than 1 player to complete.

The PCs in pokemon centres will soon have more than one use. I won't reveal too much of that for now. However, I'll be very useful. It'll also make things much more interesting.

Regarding the pokemon buyer NPC - tomorrow I'm adding 30-40 more pokémon to his purchase list! :)

EDIT: by popular request - /pokdex is working 100% now.
I'll be adding a web-based pokédex eventually too :)

EDIT 2: by more popular demand NPCs now sell red apples and pears so you can heal your own hp by 25 instantly. I'll add bigger food soon :)
that's all my work for tonight done lol

Last edited:
bump - major changes coming very soon, also the safari zone is about 25% done. I will possibly release it in chunks... so you can go into it but not have full access to everything. It's going to be a unique place to say the least ;)

bump - 30% of Safari Zone script done. Won't be long now! :3

bump - I'm on holiday from Monday to Friday, Saturday I'll be finishing the Safari Zone :)

UPDATE:
Secret update was: Safari Zone v0.1 is live! There are no time restrictions and the place is limited to 1 zone of the 4 for now. 99% of spawns are active. All you'll need is as many pokeballs as you can afford!

Other update:
say !settown NameofTown to change your hometown. This feature was well overdue ;)

Safari Zone 0.5 now released!
You now have to pay 500 dollars to enter (discount until Gold Release), premium players get 8 minutes, free accounts get 5 minutes.
That's all there is to it. Just remember to take plenty of pokeballs with you or you could leave dissatisfied ;)

bump - back from holiday, will be working on update this weekend and releasing asap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bump - this is a bump as is allowed in the forum rules ever 24 hours. it serves no purpose other than to bump the thread up to the top.

Interesting server, been playing it for a day now. BUT, you really shoul have a look on the moves.
Plenty of them arent working the way they should. and also, the high catch rate makes it quite boring.

Yours,Vitalie

I love the "low" exp rate, BUT, there´s still some move bugs, and catch rate is very high. Im level 25 and caught a gyarados

Lol? A gyarados already.. anyway I guess ill try it but I just don't like it that many people don't play and that you need to buy vip to fly.

Lol? A gyarados already.. anyway I guess ill try it but I just don't like it that many people don't play and that you need to buy vip to fly.
Well I have been thinking about making it free, but many other disagree. Also it's cheap to buy VIP anyways.

Did it crash? It´s been down for a while.
Btw, who´s responsible for taking care of the bugs?
I´ve found ALOT of them.
Yours, Vitalie

I am. PM me with a list if possible. I know of a lot, and I'm working through a HUUUUGE list of minor ones. But major ones are my top priority :3

no PM about the bugs... hmm

also updating the server so there's "other" transport methods ;)

going to add more to the Safari Zone too soon to make it more fun :)

Back