• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

Bumping
Recommended Server.

Tonight's update:
-- !broadcast place message here <-- sends a broadcast to all players (only default, not in game screen) for 1000 dollars (price subject to change)
-- Boxes now give a decently powered pokémon, before they were too puny.
-- Small script bugfixes.

Do you still charge money for premium?

Yes, but premium players actually get something worth it.

What else do you suggest? "FREE VIP OMG" servers that have a shop full of overpowered items? These servers tend to last a few weeks then die.

It's basically impossible to get far or do well in a pokemon OT without premium.

You have one ad in your website.You could get much more money if you made more space for ads and asked the users to click them once per day (which is not enough to get you banned from google ads for farming but enough to probably triple the income from them). Also, if you made the server with free premium your playerbase and thus hits on your website would increase a LOT, meaning more people again to click on ads.

That would go a long way to covering the running costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see, what can premium players do that free players can't:
1. Fly - IIRC free accounts can use teleport, so they can still travel. It just means you have to find a psychic pokémon to travel with.
2. Visit Saffron - a city which isn't even finished yet, it offers 20% lower prices on all items (roughly) and has a shop where they can buy evolution stones.
3. Feel good about helping keep this server up and running.
4. Most Premium players tend to be players that keep playing and help new players, so they're also rewarded for their loyalty in ways I don't have listed.
5. Own houses, which the furniture store isn't ready yet for (next update fixes that).
6. Some hunting locations, NOT MANY, that free accounts can't get to right now.

So you think that Premium players get a massive advantage over free account players? You need to stop and actually play the server and see that it's not like that.

Also, Diamonds can be used in the game shop, by saying !shop, which has some items they can buy that aren't overpowering, but will help them.

The donation/shop system is one of the things that I feel is better than all other pokémon servers, because it's fair. Not overpowering. Fair.

Tonight's update:
--Officer Jenny in Cerulean has a small task for you. The pay isn't great, but it's easy money ;)
--Sailor Monty in Pewter will give you a much better rod if you are lvl 50+ in fishing. If at any time you want to use your old rod, just speak to him again and he'll gladly exchange it back to the original as many times as you wish.
--Small map bug fixes.
--Small script bug fixes.

Almost all new script ideas come from players in the game. So if you want to make a real difference to the server, simply come online and join in Game Chat. There's always something to discuss!

Tonight's update should be:
--Furniture and furniture NPC added.
--Some random trainers on the routes (including bridge trainers)
--Small map updates and fixes.

Edit: Not much time tonight for updates, so tonight's update:
--Added a couple of trainers near Viridian Forest
--Added some small quests including rare candy to Cerulean (matching roughly the same as the red/blue items)

Bigger update coming including re-making of a couple of cities. We're hiring a mapper maybe, so if anyone's interested... ;)

Edit 2:
--Pizza Pete added to Pewter, believe it or not, he sells Pizza!

Last edited:
i am playing --a pokémon server-- now but i will try his later when i quit on pokemon online :D

i am playing --a pokémon server-- now but i will try his later when i quit on pokemon online :D

And you'll be more than welcomed :)

Today's updates planned:
--Same as yesterday, but hopefully have enough time tonight.
--Pewter updates, because I'm not happy with how it looks, still.
--Small item updates, most will not be noticeable.
--Ball catch rates increased, but only very slightly. Not making it so a pokéball can catch Mewtwo every time or silly rates ;)

Tonight's updates so far (I'll edit post each time there's another update):
--You can now evolve your pokémon at any time (if it's high enough level and doesn't evolve automagically) by saying !evolve
----Fixed bug with !evolve that let you evolve without stones xD

Last edited:
Today's update:
--Scheduled maintenance (completed)
--Small bugfixes and map error fixes
--Other small updates
--Adding a new NPC tonight, hopefully, which will have a few quests for you.

Still waiting on stone shop... Which was promise like yesterday :D

Also....i think rarecandy makes the game less attractive. You just go and lvl your poke to 80 and 1 hit stuff with godly stat. Then if you lvl another poke it will just sucks unless you use rare candy. Going the hard way...lvling a pokemon manually should be better then just feeding him a candy. I think it ruins the fun and you have no choice in competing unless you spend loads of money. And dont get me wrong..i do spend loads of money but,i think im getting a really unfair disavandtage.

Also..people abusing the broke ball bug. They telling you i lost my lvl 70 nidoqueen or w/e when it was only a noob poke. I saw so many high level done that it get me retired.Worked my ass off to get everything while everyone just go and cheat on you .Those guys know if they put balls in their bag it will bug yet they done it 9999x time and you still trust them. And you actually give them randomly the pokemon they asked for...seriously.

The bag bug no longer gets any items back, don't worry about that. I set a "last chance" for it.

As for the broken ball bug, unless you can fix what I can't, you'll have to wait for it to be fixed.

Stone shop won't take long to add, I'm just working 6 days a week right now so be grateful any updates get done, which I still do daily.

Rare Candies are for those that make the server stay on, unless you can find another way to generate enough income to cover server costs? Or if you happen to be sitting on £1m? lol

Edit: especially for you I just updated the map to include the new stone npc, he's in Saffron.

Last edited:
Tried out this server a while ago.. Theres some things that I dont understand like

I saw a lvl 27 Abra then a level 20 kadabra? hmm whats up? The lower lvl u got the better is ur poke or what? meanwhile i needed like 1h runt at magikarps so my rattata would get one level? wtf

And you said the community is nice, it sucks dick.

Just get a bulbasaur and you'll get lvl32 in no time *venusaur" then you can start mass fishing 20+poke and f11 them (AKA 1 hit em) repeat each 30sec.

Back