• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

^ 0 updates in the last 2-3 weeks.. admin says 'hes working on it'

not true at all actually

please, get facts before making statements... also, I updated the map a little and some scripts (mainly to stop bugs)

bump:
crash bugs seem to be resolved now, hopefully :)

going to be adding a few small quests to the general map soon

also, when you enter a pokécentre, that town becomes your hometown, this means that if you were a Pewter resident, you will not have to walk for miles back to Cerulean if you die :)

bump
not many updates today, just small bugfixes which will come into effect after next reboot

bump:
had a drop party, thanks Nilia for hosting for me

the server is again at its most stable, the exploits of an ex player are no longer possible, but if anyone wants to know how to crash other pokémon servers, there's a severe flaw in this distro I can tell you about ;)

Tosuxo can u add me some higher catch rate cuz my luck are soooooo insanely bad!! :( xD got 1 of 100 ultra balls XD thats good right? xD

Btw Very good server, bad that almost noone plays on it :(

Tosuxo can u add me some higher catch rate cuz my luck are soooooo insanely bad!! :( xD got 1 of 100 ultra balls XD thats good right? xD

Btw Very good server, bad that almost noone plays on it :(

lol ouch, probably worst luck ever!

try buying an upgrade from the guy in Vermilion, can get up to 2x catch rate extra (permanent) from him :)

WHAM!!!!!!!!!

New client update

Also, you now have a 1 in 100 chance of catching a SHINY version of EVERY SINGLE POKÉMON IN THE GAME.

What's that about no updates? ;)

Mate you work your ass off for this ot, but there's no player base when there should be, i don't know what you can do about it, but this ot should be raking in the players, nobody likes playing empty servers, so i am sure if this ot could get some players playing it then more players will start to play.

Rohan just wuntz your money ;)

You are an Idiot sir,Rohan may be the owner,but he doesn't even log in on the server he is only hosting it the owner of the server is Tosuxo he isn't greedy like some people like "Sir shutter" Admin Omar who reseted his server 5 times because he wants money,And by the way opening servers meaning he is greedy for money? Its a company dude "RoHaN-OTs" You Don't know what you talking about.

Back