• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tryconia 7.6 based on rl map! high exp NOW ONLINE

Xolorian

Reaction score

Welcome to Tryconia 7.6 high exp!

We are proud to almost release our rl 7.6 server!
We have worked for months to fix all the map bugs and quest bugs in the game! and we hope that you wont find any bugs anymore!

some server info:

Exp rate: 150x
loot rate: 3x
Spawn rate: 2x
Kills for red skull: 4
Kills to ban: 7
Ban Lenght for pking: 3 days
Uptime: 24/7
Gamemaster language: Dutch, english, polish, swedish
Ip: tryconia.no-ip.biz

Here are some screens from the server:

Last edited:
Not to be negative but there is a better RL map released ;< Why didnt you download that 'thing' and edited to make it more rl instead of having fake vdl etc~ Just a thought! GL with the server

Not to be negative but there is a better RL map released ;< Why didnt you download that 'thing' and edited to make it more rl instead of having fake vdl etc~ Just a thought! GL with the server

because i dont want a kopie of the rl map! just a little touch of our self aswell

i will try it :) oldschool is nice i hope more players will come aswell:S

help: when i try to loggin i get error: invalid adress information

what to do:O?

srsly the map sucks :(

btw. xml based?

Yes its xml based, i know its oldschool but i like it and im not lagging with the server. And about the map, its not a real map, its based on a real map with the hunting on the normal places but some area's need another way to get there. if you find it out youll like it..

BUMP

Changed the exp rate, now its more a battle server, its a little easier to gain levels and its more fun to have wars!

Back
Top Bottom